Welcome to the Grow Support category

Thanks @Bentstick :grin::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Solid advice from @Spudgunner you just need some cal-mag. Imo. Happy Growing :blush:

3 Likes

Ok ill look into ordering some thanks guys i appreciate it

2 Likes

Hello! First timer here, and boy have I learned a lot. :sweat_smile:

I’m flowering and seeing some red/purple. I had an extended vegetation (autoflower didn’t… autoflower).

Any input on how much longer / what to watch for to harvest? When to start flushing?

Thanks!

-Indoor LED
-Jack Herer x Blueberry
-Planted 12/20/2023

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @ACK24 nice looking plant. I would say you have 4 weeks to go still maybe a little longer. You want nearly all those white hairs to turn brown and recede back into the calyx’s then start checking trichomes with a magnifier of some sort. They sell small digital microscopes on Amazon that connect to your phone via its own wifi signal. How long has she been flowering? Some say flush or stop feeding a few day or a week before before harvest some say it doesn’t matter. Im of the opinion it doesn’t matter, its just bro science. There’s no way to prove it one way or the other.

7 Likes

TY so much for the thoughtful reply!

Shes been flowering about 2.5 weeks.
Just ordered the jeweler loupe yesterday after doing some reading- so that should help.

This has been such a fun process- I wish I’d found this forum earlier. I’ve mostly just had my head in books trying to sort it all out. :joy:

7 Likes

5 Likes

@ACK24 if its only been flowering two ans a half weeks then you way longer to go that I first thought. Usually mj flowers for 8-12 weeks. Do ypu have pictures of the whole plant from a little farther away.

2 Likes

Here we go again… very discouraging seems like i get it to week 6 and it just starts going to crap. Name that problem that seems to be starting please

7 Likes

Damn, don’t see any major issue, a few discolored leaves, only issue I see is getting to the back plants. :+1:

4 Likes

Thats how it starts those discolored leaves then the whole thing changes color. Yea getting to the back is an issue as well real tight lol

4 Likes

What are you feeding them? Ph? Ect.
What have you done different in the past week?

2 Likes

Just gaia amendments 2 8 4
Ph 5.8- 6.2
Pro mix
80 during day
50 rh
68ish at night
I dont think i did anything different top dressed end of week 3

4 Likes

Yellowing from bottom of plants and moving it’s way to top? There’s a handful of reasons this happens, usually nitrogen deficiency.

7 Likes

@dbrn32. Listen to this guy, he knows whats up.

6 Likes

Is this considered the start to vegetation cycle?

4 Likes

Still a seedling in my mind, but yes it is veging and sending roots down, once roots are set you see that lil one grow like well a weed!

4 Likes

Hi, I purchased gorilla glue auto flower seeds from you and followed your grow guide for starting the seeds. 5 seeds did not germinate…what can be done to get replacements.

3 Likes

This is a forum for growing, your issue needs to be taken up with customer service on the other site where you ordered from,have not had any issue with products from there, but some here have and from reports back things where fixed per their garuntee

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum. You can go the ILGM website and click support center then contact us.

Or their email is support.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com

I have had a couple occasions where my seeds didnt germ and they honored their germ guarantee. ILGM has top notch customer service :metal:

5 Likes