Watering equipment

@SKORPION I def did run out of comments. I was all enjoying chatting with you guys and bam no more comments. I will have to keep that in mind and only use them when I absolutely need them lol. Roughly what part of our beautiful but slow to come around state? It is cool to find someone in the same state so quick on here. I want to thank all you guys that jumped in here and helped out with advise. Y’all make a brotha feel welcome and I appreciate that for sure. I’m sure I’ll need more over the next couple months, years, decades and so on. I way overdid my space on this run, I had heard 2 to 3 max in my 3x3 tent so the way my brain works is that anything worth doing is worth over doing so I have 4 in 3 gal cloth pots. They are using up their space for sure. I will cull one if need be but man they are looking good for now. Again Thanks everyone and feel free to reach out to me any time. :relieved:

Yeah when you first join the forum your limited spend some time on here and that will go away. I am north of Chattanooga. And I got an idea on how to deal with too many plants and not enough space. I run autos then put them on a 12/12 schedule and physically swap the plants in the tent out everyday. So I run my light 24 hours for two 12 hour shifts. Redneck genius and with 2 tents and a seedling box I harvest every 30 days.

I’m just east of Nashville so we’re pretty close. I used to come through Chattanooga every year going to a caving convention. Now about your garden, I was super wake and baked this morning when I read that and was like “man I’m high I’ll have to read that later” welp read it later and still :exploding_head: thought hey get high again maybe you’ll understand lol nope. You sir officially blew my mind. I definitely would at some point like to get a grasp on your method. Sounds like staying in stock for sure.

Guilty of a bit of spurlunking myself. Did you ever go to in the one that runs under the Tennessee river, it ends in a large room. Smoked alot of bud in that room.

Never been there to my knowledge. I would have to look back at my journals. I was a member of the NSS for years. I’m not sure my body would let me do any caving anymore. Got me a 1.25 gallon pump sprayer and today is water day when the light comes on so hopefully that will be a solution, if not I will back up and punt again lol.

Thought I would throw a pic of the ladies in there too. They all showed their heads on the 18th of September, flipped to flower over the weekend. Had a timer catastrophe during the switch then had a breaker thing last night. It’s definitely been a roller coaster through this first indoor grow. I’m happy with the way they are doing but will also be glad when I get most of this dialed in. I really enjoy my time spent with the ladies, I would rather spend it with them rather than chasing headaches :laughing:

Ok guys, super dumb question here. I water from a pump sprayer that I fill with gallon milk jugs. When adding nutes my jugs get way to full. Im very limited on space due to my tent being in a small extra bedroom/office in my house. I’m trying not to have to go the res direction. I know deep down someone has a solution to this lol.