Vahillbilly’s Grow Journal

Haha works out well right

2 Likes

Thank you so much Matty, I know that like Ive said many many times I am nowhere near yalls skill level or abilities but Ive been around long enough to know that what makes a man succeed is his ability to drop the world away and still be able to feel the power in family and Love that drives mankind to want to succeed for the betterment of the collective instead of self. I think this type of medication has been missing in mankinds diet for a long, long time for whatever reason (mostly greed I believe) but anyways I feel an obligation to the collective to do my research and keep doing what I can to teach my family that

3 Likes

This place is all about sharing the love!! That’s what makes it great

7 Likes

Thank you ma’am, pretty sure its ma’am unless I got my peoples mixed up again sorry if I have my memory isnt doing as good these days. Lol But Preformatted text

1 Like

But your hands and mind know plants soil and water and how ìmportant it is to grow yoùr own. Men and Women tuned into the ebb and flow of GODS Creation. Man’s 1st job eveŕ was to tend the garden of Eden, we carry that in our DNA. Comes naraturly @JaneQP
@Beginner3400 @noddykitty1@Yoshi

2 Likes

Thank you my friend sorry its taken a few days to get back to you all been doing a little time in the trim pin. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Well said my friend​:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I miss not goiñgout each a see hòw huge so squash plants are doing, the sweet taters are growing like weeds. Speakinģ of weed growing two autos made it thru those bad storms ĺast week lost two tomotoe plant rain,wind dàmage.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about the storms my friend. Hope you garden does good for u and ur family this year mines off to a slower start but Good Lord willing and the oceans dont rise (too much) we will all get there eventually. Have a good day brother.

1 Like

I know​:rofl::rofl::rofl: it is. Just figured that was probably the case with you resembling him and was just kidding with ya a bit…
But I was a little stoney just to be completely honest with ya. Lol

1 Like

Thank you so much JJ, sorry its taking days to get back to you. Been trying to get stuff lined out and had to go to dr. a couple days ago and it takes me a day or three to recover sometimes. But again I thank you so much for all your help and encouragement without folks such as yourself I would still be stuck in a bed 24/7 waiting for death. This medication helps me say I will not quit fighting and just give up and die before Ive fully lived. So for that I am forever in all of yalls debt until I at least can say I have done the same for someone else. So if theres anything I can help with and for anyone reading this all anybodys got to do is ask and if I can help I will. :v::heart::metal::fire::100::dash::dash:

4 Likes

Thank you sir how do yall do it my friend? Between being sick and the doctors appointments and taking care of the garden inside and out its taken me from daylight to midnight or 2 to get everything done. But on a good note I think Ill be good for awhile, since I mix mine into my applesause it seems to work better for me. Peace and Happy Growing to ya My friend.:v::heart::metal::fire::100::dash::dash:

3 Likes

@Aussie_autos ,Sorry if your not Austraulian and are maybe more like Austrian I forget ALOT! These days and would never want to offend anyone Sir or Madam or whoever. So sorry again nothing personal just trying to connect a little with someone new. Peace, Love, and Happy Growing to you Always.

Yes Ma’am it is Im so greatful to each and everyone of yalls help. I think I’m almost there with my research and hopefully this grow helps me and my family get back on track cause its helped me come so far already.

1 Like

@AfgVet :point_up::point_up::point_up: that was suppose to be to you Ma’am.

1 Like

Thanks to you Sliva Mind Control and Mr. Silva himself. @SilvaBack203

1 Like

Im Australian @VaHillbilly im not offended

3 Likes

Outmotherfreakingstanding :+1:t4: :clap:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes

Love that name man u got it going n the ig posts r amazing

1 Like

Thanks Gary how you doing my bro from another mo? Your stuffs looking awesome!

3 Likes