VaHillbilly grows California Dream

Week #two yall. Starting to get settled in. :+1::v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Week three about to get started. :+1::v::green_heart:

3 Likes

After another pinch of Azomite, Langbeinite, Dolomite, and some Leonardite. Were trucking along in week three yall. So far so good I reckon. :+1::v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Week four down yall.

5 Likes

@JJ520 @MattyBear @MeEasy @Dforce @SilvaBack203 Any of you know how long this California Dream usually takes to mature? Im just wondering if its a longer flowering strain or just a normal one? Thanks yall.

3 Likes

The one I did outdoors, I believe was 8 to 9.weeks. :v:
Looking dam good as usual

3 Likes

Thank ya Dforce, I was reading up on its parents and with all the Sativa in it just wanted to double check. :+1::pray::pray::v:

2 Likes

I haven’t grown it yet, but I looked it up and ILGM says 63 days. It also says it’s a 100% sativa so it might be longer, I’ve had sativas go 16 weeks

3 Likes

Thank you brother :pray:, thats how the last Amensia Haze I grew done, took forever :rofl: but the smoke is definately worth it. IMO. These lovely ladies are looking like they are getting down to their last few weeks. Already have some nice orange pistols showing maybe 20/25% covered Id guess. So thats probably all the swell Im gonna get on em this round, which is fine with me. I stress my butt off over bud rot once they get above 3" in diameter anyways. :100::+1::v:

3 Likes

They look fat n frosty like I like em. Sativas can be a pain to judge ripeness because the trichomes might never go amber and the pistils just keep coming n coming, some plants the buds will start getting all deformed looking with foxtails if you just let em go
Growweedeasy dot you know what has a pretty good article on it. Can’t post a link but this picture shows you everything you need to search for it, if you want to check it out

3 Likes

If I remember correctly (and that’s a big “if” :rofl:), mine went 9-10 weeks in flower. Of course, as you know, there’s a variance from seed to seed. :call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Thanks Matty, they’ve been a nice growing strain so far for me. Cant wait to try it out. :+1::v:

4 Likes

Thanks brother, yeah I got one starting to foxtail a bit in the back. So they may be further along than I think. :+1::pray::v:

3 Likes

Foxtails smoke just like the rest of the bud, they just make the buds look cool in my opinion :sunglasses: some buds will foxtail no matter what you do

3 Likes

Yeah I dont mind em’ either I’ve seen alotta hazes do it. :+1:

3 Likes

Week five we getting there. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::v::green_heart::pray:

4 Likes

Beautiful beast Sir. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Well chops done, dried, trimmed, now onto curing for a month or two. Then I will have a proper smoke report for you, but as she is this is one of the best tasting strains I had in quite awhile. Excellent smoke yall. :100::+1::pray::v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Congrats on a big bud harvest. :+1: :beers: About 8 weeks?

1 Like

Congrats on a beautiful harvest! Those buds look delicious. :drooling_face::sunglasses::metal:t2: