Uffda #2 When the snow blows, I grows

Love them. Cups last forever or until I give someone a clone.

3 Likes

Too FUNNY!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How many days old here @rtbaum I’m running these also. …They kinda look doen-ish to me…I’m NO expert tho . Got a smoke/cure report yet on your F1 autos?

1 Like

Prob Fd it up just getting out of all that protection!! LOL :sweat_smile: @rtbaum

The autos have been hung by their toes, dried, and are curing. I dried some buds a couple weeks ago. I can only say that I caught a buzz.

The rest have redistributed into veg vs flower.

3 Likes

hope it cures out to be better! @rtbaum

I sampled both last night and this morning, not much flavor yet but stoned me.

Happy Canniversary @lovenature

3 Likes

Hope the flavor comes around for ya! And TY for the Happy I need all I can get today!

1 Like

Happy Cake Day!!

1 Like

Just an update on current affairs

The grow tent is coming along. I think I have been keeping it too moist, trying to hit a vpa of 0.6 to facilitate establishment of seedlings. The Hella Jelly damped off, both Cherry Pie and one Peanut Butter Breath failed to launch.

Forcing me to drop 2 Blackberry Moonrocks and 2 Future #1.

Poblano pepper seams to be loving life. The Poinsettia started out as a bunch of sticks with red leaves as a crown.

I’m thinking that I may try to trade one of my multiple Halla Jelly Clones for a Cherry Pie clone.

On to the flower tent, aka Jungle-in-the-Making

Girl Scout Cookie is in the 5 gal on the left, all others are Hella Jelly (one former mother in a 3 gal, 4 clones in 1 gal).

I stretched a scrog net over the girls in preparation for flower…and I mean stretched, net is designed for a 3x3, tent is 2.5x5

Oh Yeah…It finally snowed…It will be gone by Monday…Sheesh! At least I finally got to snow blow.

8 Likes

Helluva garden you got there

2 Likes

@OUTinMN I haven’t seen a post in a while. Just checking in and wondering if you might like a clone to get the ball rolling.

3 Likes

@rtbaum Nice growing, things are growing well, and ta f***ing da we back to all white also, kinda feels like Feb for 2 damn days :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Woke up to 4 in here in Michigan’s upper peninsula. Neighbors want me to plow but the road underneath his mud. Sure hope we get a little bit of winter this year. Funny how at the end of winter we hate snow but we sure do miss it when we don’t get any.

3 Likes

Don’t think we going to froze ground anymore this year load limits on the roads here in troll land, just below the Mack.

3 Likes

I was actually surprised that we supposedly had 7", some must have melted. It was nice to fire up the Toro.

2 Likes

Very good timing, the 2023–24 FIS Cross-Country World Cup is this weekend!

1 Like

Glad you guys got some snow for it. Yesterday it was like 65F here, about 60F today, supposed to snow tonight. :rofl:

1 Like

@TransplantedFarmgirl Where are you again?

Missouri. Far cry from home but your winters are looking like here now.

1 Like