Two weeks from harvest, temp question…

Hello all. I’m two weeks away from harvest (approximately) and am wondering if I should start lowering my temps? My daytime temp is roughly 78 with my night time temp around 68-70. I’m able to alter the temperature down to 50 degrees without much trouble and have read that could cause some color changes if the plant allows it. She is GG#4 feminized (not auto) from ILGM and would like to hear what the group says. Should I start lowering the temps as fall arrives (to her anyway) and what should I be shooting for, day and night? Thanks everyone!

1 Like

I’d put high in the mid 70s and lows in the 60s. If you haven’t got your drying area ready, you should start. Make sure temps and rh are stable.

2 Likes

I agree with @Borderryan22 your temps should be about ten degrees difference day to night. I run 77 and 67 at night.

1 Like

I dropped the temps when i was able this grow (getting to low 60s ) and the colors are beautiful. This is Sunset Sherbert Photo from ILGM starting week 9 The Smell is amazing

6 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

Just wanted to add to not let them drop below 60. Its slows or stunts growth and nutrient uptake when you start hitting the 50s

1 Like

I grow in a shed and this past winter I got some colorful Wedding Cake. Out there I bounce between a portable space heater or portable Air Conditioner, sometimes on the same day.
But yes, simulate Autumn and they will show better color.