Transplanting at 6-8 weeks

Need help on transplanting to save my plants, they are 6-8 weeks not flowering yet but soil is to strong, have fox soil now and want to transplant

Have they been in the same soil for 6-8 weeks?

Yes black cow and Peet moss mixture

Is your plant a photo or Auto . Auto (no) , photo yes, I always transplant before switching to flower. New soil is like a trampoline for growth

I wouldn’t remove the old soil. Personally I would flush the old soil. Let it dry for a transplant. Transplant to a larger pot size with the new soil

How did you determine this? Do you have a pic of the whole plant? I’d be of a mind there is less of a problem (if there ever was) after 6-8 weeks in the soil.

Watching from first batch to this batch. First batch straight black cow, this batch 30% pete moss mix with black cow, that’s how they lived, also got cold for a week before heaters, my next batch will be fox farms soil, trying to save this batch. Yellow leaves on the two, next set just stop leaves not luscious green, babies might make it.

PPM is a great measure of the nutrient levels in your soil. Do you have a PPM meter?

My meter measures pH, moisture, and light. Ppm meter explain

If the meter you have looks like this it is useless except for measuring moisture

Yes show me right one not for hydropinics

PH meters are in my opinion the second most important purchase behind a quality light this is what I use about 50 bucks Apera PH20 for the PPM meter a cheap one from Amazon works fine about 15 dollars any meter from Apera or Bluelabs will be quality

1 Like

I think it might be a deficiency. If you haven’t fed them, I would.

Diagnosing & Treating Hemp Nutrient Imbalances

Agree with @oldmarine fill out this support ticket THE PLEASE HELP ME CHART
Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you do not know, or do not use something asked about just say so, or post NA (non applicable).

1. Indoor or outdoor - size of grow, tent, room
  2. Origin of water.
  3. Origin of seeds. seedbank, friend, bag seed.
  4. Regular, feminized, or autoflower
  5. -Age of plant. Veg or flower
  6. Method: Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics.
  7. Vessels: Pots, Raised bed, Hydro,(what type hydro)
  8. PH and TDS/EC of source water
  9. PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution.
  10. Provided lighting: Power? LED, HID, Fluorescents, or other?
  11. Temperature; Day and Night
  12. Humidity; Day and Night
  13. Ventilation system; Yes/ No. Size?
  14. AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: Yes or no.
  15. C02: Yes or no
  16. Hydro:

a. -DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?

b. -Temperature of reservoir

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add: Anything else you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate at the end of the survey in order to help us understand your issues.

Hope this helps you a bit

1 Like