Train Wreck 2.0 and some bag seed seedlings

That sounds good to me! Questions are something I’m not short on!
I like the way you keep your big tubs mobile and accessible with the nets.
Mine are going under a single net - so that will be interesting. Just getting them happy after some rookie errors on my part. Need to top them soon - before they go and get too leggy on me.

Do you have a journal? When you want someone to see you journal you tag them in like this @Budz420, @SheilaT then everyone can take a peek if you run into trouble and get you back on track if you need it.

1 Like

My tent i still very new - so everything is hanging from ropes etc. Going to tuck everything up out of the way - keeps it tidy from the start and allows me maximum space - should my non-existent calculations prove inaccurate…
Certainly no harm in going to bigger tubs if you can move them like that. Might look into some sort of trolley for my next time.

Your input would be great!

I’m always fussing and I like to move things around sometimes but wanted to try the nets for support and for tying to so that’s what I came up with best of both worlds I hope. I let you know if I think it was worth it when they are done. Trial and error. I have a 3x3 nursery/veg tent and a 5x5 bloom tent

1 Like

Ok, so you aren’t using the nets to SCROG - more as guidance/ separation?

I only have the 4x4x7 tent - and a clones tent :slight_smile:

The first layer of net I bent them over and tied them down 2x to spread the canopy wider, and keep the height even . The top layer I put on today for support and separation when they start to stretch. And hopefully hold the weight of future giant buds

1 Like

Let me know if that doesn’t work and we’ll take closer look at your system.

1 Like

Here are the upstairs girls on day 7 since flipping to 12/12

10 Likes

Damn, those girls look healthy. :+1:

3 Likes

These are the downstairs babies no more signs of balls so far just one male out of four

8 Likes

Your girls look outstanding!

2 Likes

I’ve replaced the boy with a clone I took from the train wreck. It will be 3.0 I guess . GG4 & The blue glue are nice and bushy haven’t been topped yet. The way they are going I might not we will see.

Mystery hope she’s a girl I’ll call her Lacey sure is pretty from either Tahoe or OG that I grew outside last year the #1 mystery was a boy and is composting

6 Likes

Did you know they make three-way elbows for PCV pipe… You can get them at Home Depot or Lowe’s and you can connect all 4 of your polls together at the top and make a square for your net… I will show you what I’m talking about if you want…

2 Likes

Sure a picture says a thousand words. That would be great

2 Likes

I can’t get into my grow room to show you what I got going right now… So I just threw something together real quick to give you an idea what I’m talking about…

10 Likes

Beautiful that’s exactly what I was trying to explain to my husband thanks

4 Likes

Looking awesome and healthy!! :+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Hey everyone I need your help. I’ve only grown feminized seeds so is it a boy or girl wasn’t an issue. This time I just used random seeds I’ve collected over the years. One was clearly male and I got rid of him. Now for the other three I can’t tell yet and don’t want to waste time or money . So here they are what do you think boy or girls help!

That’s oneimage
That’s 2
image and number 3 @Bulldognuts @repins12 @Covertgrower @Oldguy

3 Likes

First one is female. Second is inclusive.

5 Likes