Too far along to keep for mom?

Hello all. I topped a few plants and did some pruning a while ago and put the cuttings in water. My plan being to keep the nicest two clones in veg over the winter and take clones in spring. I finally got around to rooting the cuttings and like 7 out of 8 took. I transplanted and have them under lights about 15 hours a day. A few look like they’re starting to flower. See the difference in photos? Are the flowering ones worth keeping? I only intend on keeping two or three anyway. Thanks.

1 Like

Were they autoflower?

No. Photo

1 Like

Strange to flower. Might need to go to 18 hours or they might all flower young. The 1 that flipped will reveg then grow bigger. If only keeping a few just let the flowering ones flower. Will be small but a good solid bud or 3 is cool. Otherwise keep the 3 or 4 and just ditch them if want. Just my thoughts.

2 Likes

yup.
Got to grow some, to smoke some.

1 Like

I should say that the cuttings were taken in two sessions about a week and a half apart and kept all together in a vase of tap water for about two weeks. Also one of the donor plants is a couple weeks older and also seems to be flowering (Im in the Mid-Hudson valley). I will post more pictures later on today.

1 Like