Tips on Fall/Winter Outdoor Grow in So Cal with Auto

I started flushing 10 days ago. Cut water yesterday. Was hoping to cut Thursday.

Looks like they need at least 10-21 more days to finish from up here.

Can you post ONE picture (closeup) in a single post for us to use the superzoom.

Can you then follow with an overall shot of the plant and one of a single cola? Not familiar with that nutrient line so no help there.

From 2 days ago


From 2 days ago

Your trichomes show that it’s close, but the bud looks leafy and not filled in.

If it were me, I would wait another 10 days to see if you get some bulk.

My buds on my last plant were too loose too. I will fertilize for 6 more days then flush 2 weeks.

In the second to last photo you still have young healthy white pistils. If it wasn’t an auto I would tell you a month at least.

Its got to have more time left.

On the coco question, these will be in fabric pots outside? Above ground? You may end up watering 1-2 time a day depending on how hot it gets there

I agree and am wondering about phenotype. This is an interesting plant and wondering if a mutation. Are you seeing anything that looks like a banana?

I would like a couple of others to look at the pictures you put up. Nicely done by the way.

@dbrn32 @MattyBear @garrigan62 @peachfuzz @PurpNGold74

I’m betting something with genetics. Like it’s not sure if it wants to be an auto or photo. I didn’t see if anything was mentioned about funky light schedule?

Good point; possible reveg at some point maybe?

It was grown outdoors and our days are getting a little longer now, in Orange County, CA