Lol
, Yeap, it’s a good solution ![]()
You might want to go into hiding after if you try it @bob31
@Zombo’s idea seems like a win all around and will keep the peace.
I have to go, my “quota” of internet for today is gone. … see you tomorow or later this week, my friends
Take it easy Bro!
@Niala
That’s good advise @AnneBonny… I’m already pushing the limits with growing to begin with…lol
Be well Al! @Niala
they are already so cute!
they have small travel washing machines that are really basic and cheap… Always wanted to buy one and doubles as a bubblehash bag machine too so might be an excuse for me to buy one for myself on Xmas ![]()
@bob31 both my autos got chopped this weekend also. I don’t weigh mine but thinking I’ll end up with 2oz off each plant.
Jezzzzzz
@bob31 I had a bunch of catching up to do
Woohoo on your harvest
Always a good time
Thanks all for your liking and comments. Not a huge harvest but enough to make some tincture and vape for the Mrs. And maybe a little bud left over for evening meds!
Still outstanding grow ![]()
there’s nothing like the quality of your own home grown ![]()
the love and dedication you put in and the good feelings taken away are their own rewards that can’t be weighed by the gram, ounce or pound
preach it, @kabongster,preach it!!!
Hallelujah!
You said man! ![]()
![]()
Well said @kabongster you should start a church
I’d listen to you preach all day lol brother
Amen
, lol
![]()