The Perfect Press💧

Man you are right about that. I made a bunch one time and the guy I was making it for wanted it rinsed down hard. It takes all the color out of the hash, turns it all blonde makes it consistent throughout. BUT it washes all the deliciousness out of it, and it all just tastes like hash. This little bit is mine so I didn’t rinse any of it much so all the beautiful BlackWidow flavor is still in there., its like a strong floral flavor that sets up in your mouth…its freakin wonderful

4 Likes

@1LuckyMF over here is the gathering of the beautiful pressings.

6 Likes

190 temp

8 Likes

Nice yields as always…are you pressing bagless? What age/RH is the flower. Love the color at 190 too :melting_face:

6 Likes

No i use 90micron bags. Bob took it off his drying rack , i diont check the rh you can tell, some times if i go to soon ill get some watery residue. This morning the rosin had changed to more af a wax. Iput 2.5 g in a farm to vape so we can fill carts

8 Likes

So ive figured out why some of my presses were coming out oily and non collectable. RH… buds were too “wet” and i was storing in my shop where temps get 80 to 90… i moved everything outta grove bags into mason jars and added a broveda pack and let em sit for a week indoors un the house. Came back and repressed and everything is GOLDEN!

9 Likes

Thanks for that valuable lil nugget of info.
I’ve been running into a similar thing with 1 jar of some older stuff but mine was in the jar since the start.
They did seem more moist than some others I’ve tried.
:v:

6 Likes

Ive found that high 50s is good. Then stick it in the freezer or get a cold plate and thatll help even more.

8 Likes

Ive been having similar issues thanks for the new thoughts Chitty

5 Likes