The Perfect Press💧

Yes Please

6 Likes

8 Likes

Nice work! :drooling_face:

5 Likes

:100:% thats what I’m talking bout :honey_pot:

4 Likes

Tasty getting ready to sample some more lol. One of my new favorite things, squeezing the nectar from the beautiful girls.

6 Likes

Looking amazing B how fresh is your starting material??

4 Likes

I just press my plants that i have in the brown bags, the fresher gives me more of a peanut butter consistency the old buds i tun the heat up more and tjats like rock candy likes to shatter

6 Likes

Interesting how it turned so fast usually a week before it turns to butter.

10 Likes

This is the 140° dry sift press after 6 days in the fridge the black in it came off the tool I used. Oops.

8 Likes

I can smell it from here!! Smells ‘sniff sniff’ EARTHY!!! Lol

6 Likes

Lol! You’d expect so! It’s a sweet sharp pine scent, maybe some fuel in the back.

5 Likes

I’m trying to learn a successful process. So you make 5 gram pucks from flower, place them in the fridge for a week, then warm at 160 then press for 3-4 minutes increasing pressure slowly. Is that your process?

4 Likes

Nah, i press my flower to collect 5gs of concentrate.

I stick that 5gs of concentrate in the fridge for a week to allow a cold cure. It gives you a peanut butter whipped consistency. When i pull it from the fridge thats where it forms the puck until its at room temp…

5 Likes

Ok cool, dang I misunderstood that bad. Believe I’ll hit another bong maybe that will help me :grin:

5 Likes

Before I gifted my lil dulytek away to a friend. I would press anywhere between 120-160* read allot about cold pressing. Seems the terps and consistency was much more to my liking.

5 Likes

Shazam

11 Likes

Wow, that’s beautiful!

6 Likes

Thats some beautiful flower rosin WOW!! nicely done brother B

6 Likes