The ongoing grow

Quick overdue update. Everyone is stacking and leaning now, not sure when they’ll finish, but November 15th was the day they flipped. We are still flowering a lot.
Trainwreck and Super Lemon Haze finally have buttons. I forgot to dim the lights, so they never stretched. My bad.
Side note, clones are causing a small back up in the veg tent. Have to clone before flipping. It’s faster, but I ran out of room in the cloner. Uh? Grower problems? It’s getting interesting juggling plants.

21 Likes

That Malawi is gonna be dangerous!

10 Likes

I snuck a lower, but my F%#ng vape broke, and I’m waiting on parts. I’ll be trying come cocaine cannabis prematurely but it’s still frosty.

9 Likes

… And the flower tent … And the veg tent … Seeing a trend here ??

Haha just messing. Looks fricken awesome man. Things are stacking nicely ! That Malawi is gonna be some very very nice smoke ( or vape :grin:)

Imagine bho of a plant that is already described as “cocaine of cannabis”. :exploding_head::exploding_head: Idk if I’d want it even more concentrated if that is description of the flower

6 Likes

What vape are you using? We’re thinking about getting one. That and maybe an E cig or something to get me off these cigarettes. Any suggestions?
Awesome job on the plants.

1 Like

Beautiful girls My Brother!! :drooling_face::wink::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

@HappyHydroGrower any vape that has convection will give the best results. I’m clinging to my ghost mv1, but I literally clicked through 6-8 websites to find replacement ceramic crucibles. Everyone has them listed, but not everyone has them. This model is no longer manufactured.
Thanks @Dman1969 appreciate you stopping by!
I’m definitely going to be cautious.
@Joshmcginnis28 Might let Mrs covert try the first dab. She would love the energy if it’s similar to cocaine. Lol.

5 Likes

@MattyBear I agree those things are getting butch

Hahaha!

Hey spy not sure if you are aware but I work in healthcare and recently took a very current program with the most updated research data behind drug use and addictions, this included cannabis and tobacco of course.
E cigarettes have some good and some bad with alot of unknown. While they can be a better option health wise (only if actually tobacco is completely eliminated in trade) its also 28% less likely to quit once on them as they are highly addictive due to the instant blast of nicotine, the social acceptability and the ease of use which increases use.
Champex is the best option to date, quitting takes time and multiple attempts for some people it’s not an easy process but it’s totally possible and has countless benefits like more money to spend on your grow. If you want more up to date information let me know I would be happy to help you out with some resources and some information.

7 Likes

Fantastic @Covertgrower totally beautiful

1 Like

@Nicky I have done the chantix and personally, I would fight to death to keep anybody from taking chantix.
The side effects are a beast. We found out later that chantix is on a black list due to the horrible side effects. My blood pressure went through the roof and has been a problem every since. Fortunately, not bad enough to take meds, but still a problem.
There were times that I literally felt like I was about to internally combust. Dreams were out of this world.
Also while I was on it, I felt like I was about to explode with rage. Never had any of the problems mentioned above until taking it. That was 3 years ago. I still have problems to this date with side effects.
They also said symptoms can last for years after you stop taking it.
Although, I do appreciate the info. I can not in good conscience every take or recommend it to anyone.
With that being said, I do know it’s worked for some. But, It did not work for me. I had to stop taking it early due to the side effects. I took it for 2.5 months before I quit.
I really do appreciate you thinking about me.
Hope everybody has a great day! :v::sunglasses:

PS during that time I was not smoking weed.

9 Likes

I’ve never smoked. What I can see, the most successful quitters have made their mind up to just quit. When my dad quit smoking, he made his mind up, and never touched them again. It’s all mental from everyone around me that has attempted to quit. Even an old Vietnam vet said it was all mental, when he was trying to quit.

8 Likes

I took chantix for about 4 weeks and i will never ever take that again. I hallucinated and had some seriously dark thoughts. I switched to vaping nicotine to get off smoking cigs. My lungs are happier and healthier, i can tell. But my nicotine addiction is heightened, which makes my need to thc a bit more demanding to offset the constant surge of nicotine i keep supplied to my body. Its not ideal, but i think its step forward. Like @Covertgrower said, the only way to truly quit, is to deeply desire it. I walked away from a 7 year opiate addiction, where I injecting heroin and opiate pills those final two years. I had tried rehab and other “weening” drugs, but one day after fighting with my self mentally for years, something finally clicked in my head. Going almost 10 years clean from opiates

9 Likes

I smoked in my college days, the cool thing to do. Specially stupid in my case since I had beat Asthma as a kid. One day I got sick and laid in bed for a few days feeling bad enough to just look at the pack of Marlboros . I was dating my future wife and she detested it but put up with me. After a few days I felt better and reached for them one morning. I looked at the pack thinking I really wanted to stop, and I did. Threw them away and never smoked again. I am in my 60’s now and do not regret it a bit. Have been an exercise fiend ever since. I even fret about taking a toke here and there knowing i am putting stuff in my lungs.

6 Likes

AGREED! I’m just gonna say, that’s the pain in the @ss that my mind can’t seem to kick. :scream:

4 Likes

That’s exactly what I’m talking about. I had some and still occasionally have some wildest dream and sooo vivid!

3 Likes

Would you recommend an E Cig or vape over another?

1 Like

I was in the same spot as you 5 years ago. I smoked 3 packs a day for 40 years. I had tried a lot of things to try to quit.
I agree that you have to want it really bad to be able to quit, but I did it with the help of vaping.
I started to vape liquids that had only 6 mg of nicotine, and after a while I went for 3 mg, now I’ve been at 0 mg nicotine for a while now. And I barely ever touch my vape anymore…

9 Likes

That’s exactly what I did. And if ever were to hit a cigarette again , after having berry vape you are like how the hell did I smoke these haha

Then slowly stepped down to 0mg vape juice. Now I just smoke it bc I’m bored and like act of smoking :joy:. I’ll quit that eventually but not as concerned about stopping this vs 1-2 packs of smokes a day

8 Likes

I use a Novo2 vape, its like 20-30 bucks online for one, they take disposable/refillable cartridges/pods. You buy your vape juice of your desired flavor and nicotine content, fill your pod. Let it soak in for 10 minutes or so, then your good to go. Charge usually last me all day, I refill my pod once a day usually. 1 pod lasts about a week before it burns out.

5 Likes

I would think these would work for vaping your rosin too but idk

Probably not, they have cotton

1 Like