The kind pen V3 review

@Countryboyjvd1971 So far it doesn’t make me cough which is great. It has an adjustable air flow which is nice. I will be honest and a little disappointed with the dry herb cartridge. I am still messing around with how much/tight to pack or how fine of a grind. Also I think the battery was getting low so it wasn’t heating up correctly or something. I am going to keep trying. I supposed to get some shatter today and I will be able to try the concentrate cartridge.

2 Likes

Nice @Smokin_ernie
A weak battery will prevent it from
Heating properly for sure
Ive never been a fan of dry herb vaping ? Ive tried a few different vape pens wtc over the years and none meet my expectations maybe i just expected too much ?
But i hear you on the coughing that one of the reasons i amoke the rosin for the most part now

1 Like

I know what you mean @Countryboyjvd1971 I think I was hoping for more as well.

I have a dry herb vape from davinchi and it works well. The temp is adjustable and times of sessions are adjustable. Holds a decent amount of flower. It works so I was thinking it would be the same or better with this one.

1 Like

So it continues my review. It has been about 4 days since I have used the vape. I have gotten the dry herb cartridge to work ok getting a buzz on for sure. The concentrate cartridge is another story. I used it a hand full of times and nothing can’t get it to work. When you press the button it should light up blue to heat up and is just what it did but after maybe a dozen hits it stopped working. Got an email into the company for some help. Stay tuned.

4 Likes

Ok so I have given it a go. I got 2 warranty piece to fix the light not working. Great new parts and it works but hold on now the light is flashing when I push the button ok so maybe needs to be charged. The battery connect via magnet with the smoking end. So charged and ready but light still flashes from time to time. I pull the magnet apart and reseat it and it works. It has been working last few times I have used it. Make sure the connection is good it has not flashed at me. On a scale of 1-10 I give it a 6-7 it is a cool item and when it works it works good. They charge for shipping on warranty parts which is crap. I got 2 item and had to pay for 2 shipping but it came in one package. Kind of lame.

So anyways I new to concentrates and this kind of vaping. So This is my experience.

1 Like

Does the vape pen have a time limit on how long you can keep it heating ? Maybe
I know i have had other pens that will do that ? Amd they blink when you exceed that time
Just a thought buddy
Yeah it does suck that they charge you shipping per item ?
What type of concentrats are you using?

Yeah when I emailed them they said that it was probably timing out. The instruction are very basic. They don’t get into the meaning of different flashes. I have used it a few times and seems to be working fine. Yes had to pay for 2 items. I have some shatter headband is the strain.

1 Like

Cool i have never smoked shatter you processed it yourself or ?

1 Like

No didn’t but thinking of getting a rosin press. It isn’t cheap haha it was 150 1/8. No idea if that is good.

1 Like

Soesnt sound good ti me but i dont like paying fir anything mj related
A press is a good investment
And for the $ rosennier is on point you can buy direct from Them or on Amazon i have the older pneumatic press and love it
If you get one you’ll probably stop smoking flower for the most part i know i did
Haha i still smoke flower but no where near what I used to

1 Like

@Smokin_ernie how did you get the dry herb to work? I cant seem to figure it out