STRAWBERRY KUSH

6 Likes

SUPER SILVER HAZE

12 Likes

Looking beautiful!!

Looking great there…
I see busy and happy times ahead :wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

@Willd So very jealous, your winter is going to be spent sampling all those flavors, it’s going to be glorious! Great work good sir!

2 Likes

@Niala Can you tell me another detail about the BT? Is it best to apply to wet foliage before full sun or when the leaves are dry in the late afternoon once they’re out of direct sun?

1 Like

When the leaves are dry in the late afternoon once they’re out of direct sun, @Willd

1 Like

Many thanks. That makes more sense. I am going to reapply this afternoon.

1 Like

Even if the sun is not a damageable factor , it will “stick” better :wink::grinning:

And oh, follow the recommand dilution and do not “drench” or drown your plant with Bt-k , it’s useless and cost more :wink: Just one spray or two per area covert by your sprayer mist and apply on and under the foliage and buds… and you’re welcome @Willd

2 Likes

Nice looking buds!

1 Like

Damned Cabbage Looper (guess I’m catching them really young)

And some mighty fine looking plants otherwise

13 Likes

They are really coming along @Willd Great Job!!

1 Like

Outta likes again but THANKS! The Kiwi Skunk and Cotton Candy are looking pretty luscious out in your yard too, pal

2 Likes

Feeding day!

Liquid KoolBloom - full strength dose
CaMg+ full strength dose
Fish 1/2 strength dose
A 5 gallon batch gives each plant a just under half gallon of solution each
Waiting for daylight as usual to get my outdoors on!

10 Likes

Came home yesterday and found my father in law standing next to the cotton candy plants with his head stuck between the forming cola’s and inhaling deeply! LMAO

10 Likes