The Great Phauto Cloning Experiment

hey man, thanks for the info.

so, the big plant is gone. she was adopted out yesterday to someone who can hopefully take care of her and get her to finish. i wasn’t able to get her into full flower because i couldn’t get her a dark period, or if she is a true auto, she needed longer veg time and we’re running up against the fall/winter clock. plus growing outdoors just proved to be more stress than i’m capable of dealing with. the heat and humidity here is a killer (where isn’t it these days unless you’re in the desert).

i took clones as an experiment to see if she’s really an auto or a photo, mostly for funsies as there were folks who followed me along since the beginning with this crazy plant and watched me bounce all over trying to keep up with her. going to keep them in a veg light cycle and see if she progresses to flower on her own. i also took clones just to practice. if they do live, not even sure what’d do with them but figure i’ll cross that bridge if/when i get there.

here’s the original journal if you’re interested: Outdoor Auto Mix Pack - first grow in the Mid Atlantic - #743 by Agrestic

2 Likes