The fruity pack and gold leaf begain

Who are you asking?

I only skype after 2 dates!

2 Likes

I was asking @Mikos
But you can join in if you want to

2 Likes

lol, and I copied, made a few alterations, on a PVC scrog screen set up by (I think, memory banks are corrupted) @NTMAREMACH

3 Likes

Thanks @garrigan62 am actually on a mobile tht can access skype my friend. I have a samsung s8 and access to ipad etc. What can i help with. I built my scrog net yesterday took me most of the day but i was on go slow speed my friend. I am just online i do apoligise for not seeing tht u tagged me in last night . I will be on and off all day so feel free to let me know u r online again my friend.

I built my pvc Scrog for under $15 with 1/2" pipe and string. You can make the legs any length and just lst the branches down with twist ties.

6 Likes

UPDATE
Day 75
Installed AC unite 10,000 B T Us
Temps were up in the 90s so in went and installed the A C .
I also hung side lights one for the tall one and one for the smaller one check out the lay out in o.oi w I am out of room…lol

14 Likes

I support sidelighting @garrigan62 especially small trees.

2 Likes

Awesome @garrigan62

1 Like

Looks great buddy I will have to come see that!!! That’s nice man

2 Likes

Sweet grow

@BigPapaBuds

I see that you have just joined us. So I would like to welcome you to ILGM
Welcome my friend iuend.
And thank you for that complement.

Will

1 Like

Thanks. How do I start a grow journal and post pictures? I’m not very good with computer, iphone and ipad stuff.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @BigPapaBuds Great place to be… on Mondays… well Tuesday too, … who am I kidding, any times a good time!

1 Like

Thanks. Just started my first grow…California Dream but I don’t know how to start a grow journal. Too much grey matter. :frowning:

1 Like

@BigPapaBuds
To start a grow journal, just start a new thread in the grow journal category and post as normal. To post pictures, look for the :arrow_up: and attach the photo from your phone or hard drive.

2 Likes

Thanks. I fgured it out. Damn eyes.

2 Likes

That’s a lot better than what I could have said…

@Hogmaster

I’ll start a journal
Category…Beginner

Name…The Visit

Where…The Compound

3 Likes

He’s already got one going @garrigan62