The Forbidden Grove

Awesome, did my first on tent grow with autopots, its crazy how fast they recover and how you Can beat the hell out of them :+1: :beers:

4 Likes

I also garden in crocks. Ha

5 Likes

Looks like you will be good. :+1:

3 Likes

Finally got a decent male for my breeding project, trimmed him all up and put in the tent under 18/6 with the clones

6 Likes

@plumbdand i know I asked before but for a heavy dose of pure crop 1 what is the ratio per gallon of water ? Noticed leaf septoria working its way in and I need to really get after it tonight

4 Likes

I try not to use more than 2oz’s per gallon. I wash it off the next day about an hour or two before spraying again. You dont want it to build up on the leaves or it can clog the stomata and damage leaves. If you’re just doing maintenance 1oz per gal every few days is enough. You can also add Captian jacks dead bug or Monterey BT to it.

4 Likes

Copy that I mixed 4Oz to 4 gallons in the new backpack sprayer and doused them all really good especially the underside of the leaves with the long wand and the wide low pressure nozzle, hoping to keep it under control this year!!! Don’t really want to lose a few plants to it like last year, probably going to use neem oil as well in between sprayings. We have a hot day tomorrow and then about a week of rain :flushed:

4 Likes

Neem would be good for now but not during flower.

4 Likes

You mainly want to soak the undersides of the leaves and the stems especially at the nodes then drench down into the new growth as well.

4 Likes

Neem only for the next few weeks then just strictly pure crop 1 and also growers ally

4 Likes

4 days since cuttings were taken, it looks like there is new foliage growth already and they have seemed to green right up, hopefully this is success ??
@noddykitty1 @W.B.elpaso @Slug_Life @plumbdand

Left is before - Right is now

7 Likes

I would say it is. Mine burned by day 3-and yours are not showing signs of deficiencies or burning. :+1:

SL out.

6 Likes

You are golden baby. :yellow_heart:

Kind of nice they greened up so well. They liked being cloned.

5 Likes

I actually went out to spray neem oil tonight after work and noticed my Do Si Do’s 33 plant I started from a seed I got from last years harvest and she is definitely in flower, so I need to take some clones to breed her and get some earlier flowering genetics rolling, was thinking about using sts spray and reversing her in my tent and pollinate one of each of the clones with it :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Well getting a wave of rain for a few days so I decided to give the girls a good defoliation this morning to promote some airflow with this damp weather

Runtz#1

Runtz #2

Gorilla cookies #1

Gorilla cookies #2

Honey cream #1

5 Likes

Honey cream #2

Blue mystic

Jack Herer

Early flowering Do Si Do’s 33

5 Likes

My outdoor Future #1 is doing this too. I am pleased. I hope it matures before first frost.

5 Likes

Thanks for the update @ADK_Guerrila
Looking good
Setting flowers :bouquet:
Cheers :beers:

3 Likes

I have future 1 on my loooong wish list of strains to buy and grow some day
Love to hear more how she grows for you @PogueMahone
Cheers :beers:
Best luck
Sure it be fine they will pack it on now til your fall

2 Likes

I began with two seeds, both germinated well. Both plants grew well and I collected clones of each. The two ‘mothers’ were allowed to flower and developed nice nugs. Then I screwed up and brought them out into full sun to trim for the final push. The exposure stressed both plants and promoted the dread foxtails, my nice buds are larfy as hell. I sacrificed a bud when it collapsed under the weight and have dried it enough to smoke it, the THC is definitely in evidence. The terps are not particularly strong in the sample, but overall is a pleasant smoke.

Now, the clones are happily hanging out in the garden. One in a 25 gallon pot is giving me hope for a nice harvest and I hope that it is in flower, either that or she’s a hairy 'lil thing

5 Likes