The Forbidden Grove

Hey There Looking Happy! And the Chickens look Happy :blush:

5 Likes

Well went out to have a few puffs in the garage lastnight and ended up saving and releasing this little guy.
Need to build a bat house!!

7 Likes

Bat Guano! Organic Fertilizer rich in Nitrogen Tell him to bring his Family and mabey you can collect the droppings for the living soil save some money it’s expensive in the store

2 Likes

3 days of cold and rain, time to feed the worms some salad greens and old watermelon :+1: also on my topped runtz#2 and Gorilla cookies #1 they have started to crack at the center of their initial two leads where they were spread apart, I think they will heal back up just fine, just a side note.

Runtz #1 literally the runt :joy:

Runtz #2 split at top

Gorilla cookies #1 split at top

7 Likes

Gorilla cookies #2

Honey cream #1

Honey cream #2

Blue mystic

7 Likes

Left over spodie there. Or too much rum on the watermelon soak. Just kidding, I haven’t made 151 rum watermellon spodie since college.

2 Likes

Wrap the cracks with teflon tape.

2 Likes

Copy that, actually just got done fixing a leaky sink at the daycare so I’ve got lots of left over plumbers tape

2 Likes

Well the girls are doctored up now after having to delete about half of the starter cage which is no big deal they have served their purpose haha decided to do a little chop and drop also for the beds just to add some more material. Pretty sure I had one of the cantaloupe seeds germinate in my bed also, not sure how. How often would you use pure crop 1 on your plants with no known serious issues ??

3 Likes

Id even go as far as wrapping a figure 8 around the top of those split stems so each branch supports the other one crossing at the top between the 2 were you topped them.
Did you top them too low maybe ?
Cheers :beers: :clap: :v:

2 Likes

You know that’s a really good idea, I will definitely do that!! I’m not sure, I believe they were topped at the 5th or 6th node, the only thing I can think of is just stretching them all out and the wind just kept beating them up.

2 Likes

When you top you want to leave about a 1/2in of stem that way it wont split later.

4 Likes

Note taken, hey I just ordered the 16 Oz bottle of pure crop 1 how often should I be using it ?

3 Likes

Same here The monterey BT was not doing it by its self anymore, so add something else to help @Caligurl suggested Purecrop1 mine will be here tomorrow.

6 Likes

Im dealing with russet mites so I’m spraying almost every day right now. If I was just spraying for maintenance Id spray every couple of days. If I was fighting bugs Id spray 4 days then skip a day and do it again for 4 days over and over until I think Its safe to switch to a maintenance schedule. I also use Green cleaner its very similar to purecrop1 my plants like it a lot. I found its good to thoroughly wash the plants off with water every couple of days before spraying again. I let them dryoff for about an hour before spraying. Purecrop1 and Green cleaner have kicked the russet mites butts so far.
This is what I use to spray them with

5 Likes

Finally the sun and warmer weather have returned.
Runtz#1

Runtz#2

Gorilla cookies #1

Gorilla cookies #2

6 Likes

Honey cream #1

Honey cream #2 welp had an unfortunate accident due to tie’ing too tight during LST and I didn’t catch it in time :man_shrugging:t2: basically just topped about a foot or more of new growth should have plenty of time to catch back up

Blue mystic

5 Likes

@plumbdand i think I’ve come to the conclusion that topping for me works better than super cropping in the beginning since I’m using cages, super cropping is working but not as quickly as the topped plants.

He check this out also found some chicken treats today that could be crushed as insect frass to add as an amendment!!

3 Likes

@plumbdand also I’ve joined the duck party :joy:

7 Likes

@ADK_Guerrila Do you have chicken as well

3 Likes