The 1st Timer Round 3

Thanks bro i honestly am in awe with this plant like seriously just head over heels in love with this plant lmao here some more from earlier today because WTF NOT!! Lol

10 Likes

Amazing! Very nice work!

6 Likes

Thank you Cali :blush: how have you been?

6 Likes

Man the colors on that lady are amazing. Oh I wish I could push some beautiful purples like that. The bud structure is immaculate!!!

6 Likes

Been doing good! Still unemployed so there is that negative. Wish I could just retire LOL…

Very frustrating that I can’t find a job but I can’t get help at the stores because nobody speaks any english :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

If i can get one of the cuts to take root so i can re veg her i got you on a few snips if youd like bro

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that when i was looking last year i put in so many applications and put my resume so many places that advertised as hiring immediately yet never got any responses idk why places put out hiring signs then refuse to look over anything you submit like hello im here you say you need people lol and the non english speaking thing is rather extremely annoying as well like i have absolutely 0 issues with foreigners here but for the love of grace learn the language of where you live it would be like me moving to France and expecting everyone else to learn English lol

5 Likes

I would absolutely take one, but it would be like December before I could take it. If you have cuts then, freakin a, let’s go. But don’t make my picky toming a priority lol

6 Likes

No worries at all man it will be a bit if any of the 3 take root anyway

6 Likes

Looking amazing all around @LiesGrows man don’t sweat the clones! Here’s a blueberry cherries I took a cut after week 6 in flower :joy:

Literally growing right outta a bud :wink:

6 Likes

Appreciate it Thump im just hoping i get atleast one to root so i can keep it around lol

4 Likes

Got no love, but :crossed_fingers: :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Just watered all the youngins i think i mite be putting the 3 Glory Hole photos into there 10 gallon pots this weekend they are growing quickly the 3 Triple Grape autos are also doing good they got there firat watering today since i put them in the 1 gallon pots

6 Likes

Looking nice! They are def growing fast :eyes:

3 Likes

Yes sir yes sir… Im loving my soil blend alot more than the fox farms shit i was re using they grow so much faster impo even the autos back there are just in peat,compost,perlite mix no added amendments ohh and no ph’ing lol i think next week ill give the autos there 1st half strength feeding of the SimPro Veg formula

2 Likes

Well well well if my calculations are correct today is the beginning of week 8 of flower for the solo Garlic Dog and i believe i just gave her, her last watering i can see the trichomes are cloudy just by the eye but ill check them tomorrow with my scope and go from there if anything ill give her a few more days but dam is she beautiful i think ill hit that 1lb mark or maybe just shy of it either way i couldn’t be happier

Tops

Undisturbed lowers

A few comparisons pics and yes thats a normal size jar of grape jelly lol

7 Likes

The 3 Glory Hole fems are kicking ass as well i will be putting them into there 10 gallon pots tomorrow or Sun at the latest the autos are also rocking on and growing fast im just waiting for the medium to dry out and ill give them there 1st feeding

5 Likes

That dog looks good… yummy

3 Likes

Appreciate you stopping by brother man and i tell you what you are going to be happy with the GD im excited to see what pheno you get i just hit Chris up as im going to need more beans to hunt through again the few cuts i took late didn’t root and where molding i popped open the dome today and one of them was just a poof ball lmao so they got tossed it is what it is just gotta pop more beans

3 Likes

rich dummy voice

Bravo on the Garlic Dog, bravo!

Dude that is a sexy plant.

4 Likes