The 1st Timer Round 3

gotcha!

2 Likes

You can help hydrophobic soil by setting the pots in a water so they roots PULL the water from the bottom rather than watering from the top.

6 Likes

She’s not letting go of the water …What’s that hyper-phobic /?? LOL :upside_down_face: :face_with_monocle: she’s drying slowly…
Happy holiday to all !!

Bad thing happened My fan I had on her roots Burned up in the middle of the night …Smelled that Brakes/transmission smell and jumped outta bed … Thank Tha Lords the thing didn’t go to smoke HUH?! Would of been a Hell of a Easter… Ima goin’ to Church tomorrow!!! Just sayin’
:face_with_monocle: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Hopefully the Church doen’t burn down when I get there!! LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hope Everyone stays happy and well!!!
@Thumper LOL Rabbit Easter,…;> and all the good people here!

@kaptain3d , @OverallQuill80 , @Borderryan22 , @MeEasy , @Low , @LiesGrows and every one else on this site who has helped …sorry to take over 1st timer round 3!!LOL !

8 Likes

Happy Easter!!! Have a blessed one!!!

5 Likes

TY that means a lot more than you know Gro Bro! Back at ya! ;>

4 Likes

Go to a round church, then ya can’t be cornerd, just sayin!!

4 Likes

Ugh just 5 days ago the middle lady and the one on the left where doing good now they arent growing and are just yellowing out idk why or whats going on i watered them with a kelp tea and also foliar sprayed with the same tea im hoping they bounce back and fast as the lady on the right is just soaring and not slowing down at all its definitely a race in her opinion lol

@Roadsideorganics.ok @MeEasy @Skydiver any ideas??

4 Likes

Bizarre. :face_with_monocle: could those 2 on the left be getting too much water? I’ve had similar happen when overwhelming the roots. Idk

5 Likes

My first thought is over watering, but I don’t know anything about the kelp tea, so it might have something to do with that.

When I see something like this I will take a tent stake and put holes all around the plant to add oxygen n help it dry faster, and sprinkle some of the probiotics around the plant just to make sure there’s a lot of life to help get the plants what they want

Edit = I never read down before commenting :laughing: I agree with @Low

5 Likes

@Low @MeEasy Idk how id be over watering those two as my Ecowit sensor is on that side and its how i base when and when not to water ive even been allowing it to hit 25% moisture as i typically water once i hit around the 25% mark 25-45 is where it should be kept and 35% is that sweet spot to aim for idk im not doing anything differently than i have in the past since beginning this bed

4 Likes

Then I would have to say they didn’t like the kelp, but again I don’t know anything about that stuff. Sorry I’m not more helpful

6 Likes

Definitely not the kelp as i applied it rite before taking the pics haha all good brother thought id tag and ask atleast haha

4 Likes

Did something today I’ve finally decided to ditch the other 2 plants in the 4x2 and keep the healthy lady welp she got super cropped and ill train her to fill the bed then flip cant wait to see how a single plant throws down with 11cft of soil to herself lol

Found out also why all my plants in the 32x32 are all yellowing looks like my dumb ass never trained any feeder roots in these pots so they cant access the amendments ive top dressed 2x now im thinking of hitting them 1x a week with Simply Professional nutrients until finished as ill be ditching all my old FF soil after this grow

Cherry Pie 1

Cherry Pie 2

GrapeRockCandy x BananaButtercups x ChemD

Widow Maker auto

Lastly the clone tent is doing awesome i top dressed all the 1 gallon pots and i need to transplant the solos into 1 gallons also lol

5 Likes

That cherry pie is freaking gorgeous!

3 Likes

Thanks a ton i wish my clones would have made it all 3 clones of these plants didn’t take to the soil when i put them in solos so i wont be able to hold onto them :cry: both CP smells amazing just a deep dank sweet funk lol

2 Likes

Weird but every pant is different. Did you check to make sure your container is level and that excess water isn’t running towards the ones that aren’t doing as well?

3 Likes

Its as level as my basement floor is haha but going off my Ecowitt sensor the soil was overly dry i must of allowed the bed to become hydrophobic before i transplanted into the bed i thought i saturated the bed enough but unfortunately i was wrong lol live and learn as always

3 Likes

Today marks the start of week 5 of flower for these ladies i wont lie im ready for this round to be done already lmao although the buds look nice the over all plants DONT!! Well besides the auto shes kicking ass still :rofl:

Cherry Pie 1

Cherry Pie 2

GrapeRockCandy x BananaButtercups x ChemD

1 week in since the super crop ill be coming in here Sunday and tying down some more branches

5 Likes

We ain’t here for the leaves, we are here for the buds! N those buds look DANK!

4 Likes

Now i cant argue with that lmao but at the same time it’s still telling me something is wrong and they aint happy haha since they dont have developed feeder roots that being the reason they look like this ive decided to supplement them weekly with SimPro nutrients to hopefully help them get what they need and want to the finish line

4 Likes