Team 101 { Experiment } Auto Grow, Clone Or Not To Clone Auto's

Ya thank you for that When you get home later call me so i can get some info from you so i can
send you what i said i would ok

Will

1 Like

Morning @garrigan62 i have lost two seeds but it was me having them in to hot a place and then putting to much water on them i think.
:cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Yea absolutely brother will do, I tried to call not yesterday but day before I think it was slightly to late ill be off around 7:30-8 tonight maybe 8:30

1 Like

@deb1

And good morning to you deb and yes i have lost plants to that also. That’s why
I make my own soil I don’t have to worry about my plants getting sick or feed them either

Will

1 Like

Hey brother can I call you while im on break

1 Like

ya go for it

Thats a big job

Morning Deb,
It’s a cool sunny morning here in East Tenn. No Snow thank god…lol
I re-planted the AK-47 this morning I gota tell ya Roberts seeds are the best.
I alway get 100% germanation rate with his seeds
So i’m thinking this AK will be about a full week behind.

Will

3 Likes

Well everyone needs to cross their fingers that we dont get torrental rain in the next few days here in australia

2 Likes

Well mine are crossed for ya

1 Like

Update

This is the 7th day from paper towel

@FloridaSon and @BIGE and now @Tfunk and @Countryboyjvd1971 and @bob31 and @pbs86 and @Majiktoker and @Paranorman and @Nug-Bug and @Kapelady and @FyshhTrap and @BloodRoot and @TxGrowman and @Niala @Hogmaster and @latewood and @MacGyverStoner and @Donaldj and @Ragnar and @Brian091180 and @Hawkeye_diesel and @darren and @zeuss000 and @kabongster and @Teddy78 and @Boston56 and @Stonedtothebone and @Hillcrest21678 and @Matthew420 and @Kapelady and @deb1 and @Coltfire and @perezj17 and Dr DankThumb420 and @Bunny-mike and @ProctorPot and @Sticks1121 and @Mancdon

Will

16 Likes

Nice look at the family go brother

2 Likes

One of my seedlings has single finger leaves, then three fan leaves is that a normal thing?

3 Likes

Yes, that’s normal growth.

2 Likes

Look at them go hahaha
Looking good Will

1 Like

You are rocking this one brother ! Should be a good grow. The results are going to be interesting.

1 Like

Morning Brother Cody

Ya and i planted the other AK-47 in soil this morning. I’m thinking maybe tomorrow morning she’ll poke her head up

Will

2 Likes

I hope so brother im excited for ya lol, hopefully she shows by morning or this afternoon, how are ya this morning

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 @TxGrowman

Thank you all, the waiting is killing me but over all she’s moving right along.
I have started a Detailed Journal in my Open Office With pictures and i mean Very Detailed and when it’s finished everyone that’s tagged will recieve one. A copy that is

Will

9 Likes

Sounds great and thanks in advance for thinking ahead I think that will definitely make for some interesting reading my friend

2 Likes