Superkurts 2024 outdoor grow

Whoops forgot the pic in the last post

5 Likes

They say 48 for the low tonight damn crazy Michigan weather is weird

3 Likes

Have my covers ready, 30’s up here!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage:

3 Likes

Yea wow wtf is going on

2 Likes

This is some bullshit but then back to normal tomorrow ugh

1 Like

This Michigan weather is something else man I couldn’t imagine how it is living more north hope everything is ok your way 30s is ridiculous at this time of year

2 Likes

Well no frost but its 37 out, plants are not happy, but aleast not froze.

3 Likes

Yea I was just in the garden it didn’t get too bad here I don’t think because everything seems fine just fed everything really good today I’m going to transplant another Skywalker into the garden because it’s outgrowing it’s solo cup and I don’t have anymore pots to put it in lol

2 Likes

I seen the frost warning for you, and the whole UP. I was 41 at 5 am this morning.

2 Likes

I seen on the news another Another Dome of Heat is building out West Wait until July or earlier it’s on the way

2 Likes

Transplanted the last weed plant that will go in the garden I’m definitely out of space now I still have lettuce and onion and broccoli I need to find a place for though lol

4 Likes

That’s the last plant going in the garden in making a separate small garden for lettuce and onions

5 Likes

Today was the earliest Ive been in the garden love me some Bruce

4 Likes

Man they ain’t babies no more grow grow grow

6 Likes

Well hold on to your water buckets, they calling for upper 80’s here all next week hell we hit 87 today!!

3 Likes

Man I already watered twice today I’ll be watering again soon maybe it’s fucking hot

Pretty crazy this is the runt now

5 Likes

Mine like heat but damn they drinking water along with it, but I am not in the ground in 10 gal fabric pots!

2 Likes

Might be getting hot
Looks like they healthy enough
And they got those good down pours at the beginning of there life
Love the shadows of the leaves on the ground below them.
Water not an issue to provide for them is it.
How you gunna hide them from your neighbor when they get bigger
Cheers :beers: :clap: :v:

2 Likes

I’m not too worried about the neighbor they are never in there back yard I’ll have to tie them down if they reach the top of privacy fence which I hope happens lol

2 Likes

I hand water my entire garden takes me a few trips back and forth but this way I can spend more time with the plants and stuff

2 Likes