Super silver haze a happy threesome

What size tent? I only have 3’X3’X6’, and I hear they want to grow big. Will have to plan on a lot of training for indoor.

1 Like

4 ft square and just over 6ft tall and they can reach the top easy

1 Like

Very nice buddy :wink: I look forward to your tags

1 Like

Looking very nice ! Great work on these plants. They are growing well. Keep up the good work. :us::man_farmer:

1 Like

Thanks @TxGrowman and @Hogmaster ,I’m glad you like them

@elheffe702 @Myfriendis410 @highcountrygal @SmoknGranny

4 Likes

I’ll be watching here too. My Super Silvers just went into their 5 gallon pots today.

3 Likes

Looking great you will be busy come harvest

1 Like

looking like a jungle in there …
i really like gold leaf it works on my aches and pains.

1 Like

Thanks bro, I hope so as the loss from my last grow has almost run me out,I’ll definitely be out in a few weeks,first time since I started growing

2 Likes

Thanks brother yeah I really liked the gold leaf for pain relief and it’s such a nice smoke to,you should really try the super silver haze if you haven’t already as they are very similar

3 Likes

It’s very tasty I have some going too

2 Likes

yes it is…

2 Likes

That would be a bummer. I hate running out.

1 Like

Looking good, Darren! I have a PH and an SSH set to drop first of the year. That and a Green Crack.

1 Like

Thanks bro,you won’t be disappointed,they grow big smelly buds that are very tasty but you probably already know that lol

1 Like

Happens to the best of us ! Really sucks to do it. I ran out due to family visiting all year and I could never get enough time to get it in. I have a small grow box I built that is doing pretty good for it’s size. Got 3 + oz last grow, dried and cured weight.

I can’t wait to get in my sleeping medicine. Got some Afghan, GDP and Northern Lights seeds to choose from ! Have heard good things about all of them but never tried any of those.

SSH is awesome. I grew it in the Grow Box and i got some really nice colas and about 2 oz cured. Was a great smooth smoke. Some of the stickiest weed I have ever had but was a great high. I had one girl told me that she got wild in bed on SSH and had some good times with it ! TMI !

Anxious to see how you do. Will be watching. Jerry :us::sunglasses::man_farmer:

4 Likes

Here are some pictures from today

![image|392x500]

(upload://fszZo8gQ1RDj0EqoLcnsNXH3vlb.jpeg)

They are getting pretty big and they are drinking twice as much as they were

@Willd. @Screwauger
@Zombo. @DoobieNoobie
@DoomSack. @BIGE
@Hogmaster. @TxGrowman
@Smokin_ernie

10 Likes

Very nice @daz49

2 Likes

Thanks brother,they are getting pretty big

Nice plants @daz49 or shud I say shrubs!!! Great growing Dewd!!!

1 Like