SuckerPunch grows Roc, Nightowl, Mosca and some others

The grow was unloaded and vacuumed ready for flower.

4 Likes

Lots of growth
l

5 Likes

Brother Your green thumb is showin! :wink: :+1::+1::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Rotten peaches flipped to flower. Big ol fan leaves😂

4 Likes

They are stacking up in there.

5 Likes

Looking good. Man you’ve got a box full going in there. I’m hoping to have the same. How many fans are you running?

2 Likes

3 inside box
1 above the lights to keep the drivers at least a lil cooler.
1 blowing down on top of plants and 1 at soil level.
Oh then the in-line fan for the smell.
And a exhaust fan outside of grow to keep the air moving and blow hot air out.
It’s fan city :joy:

3 Likes

I love this stage! Grow up big and strong ladies!

2 Likes

These girls are stacking up nicely

5 Likes

Found this.
Can’t use Lost Coast in conjunction with Dr Zymes.
Lost coast is peppermint oil. Which I might add works very well. So does Dr Zymes but don’t use em together Fam.:facepunch:t3:

1 Like

Deez Runtz by gas reaper genetics auto beast

5 Likes

Won this at my local grow shop.
Customer appreciation day. At Rainmakers Supply.
Picked up some Mosca seeds and got two raffle tix and won the grand prize. This light is is is well a 1k dollar light I mean come on. Unbelievable

5 Likes

OMGosh that’s unbelievable! Congrats buddy!
:confetti_ball::tada::heart_eyes::blue_heart:
Wow I wish we had stores like this over here!!

2 Likes

Score. :+1: :+1: :+1: happy for you.

3 Likes

Brother your girls sucker punched me!! And I ain’t jokin!! Awesomeness is what that is!!! :sunglasses::+1::+1::+1::+1::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

@Suckerpunch if you dont mind me asking…where did you get those hemp looking fabric pots? Looks like it might have better air flow then the fabric pots im using.

1 Like

Congrats @Suckerpunch I shop there all the time didn’t know about the raffle

1 Like

I use ipower 3 gallon tall pots as my go to. But the white pots are growscience. Love those bags too. Radicle bags mesh holes are too big and soil dust constantly comes out when moving them. So rainscience bags are really nice but they don’t make a taller than wider pots yet so I just use the cheap 10 pots for 20 bucks off Amazon. I actually learned about the tall pots from Duplex afn breeder of anvil. I’m really crazy about having choices and trying what works for others. So far the 3 gallon tall pots are perfect for auto flowers and I can get 9 of them in my space comfortably.

1 Like

I would never drop $1100 on a light so I’m super stoked.

4 Likes

Thanks man this run is the biggest so far. Wish I wasn’t dealing with thrips tho

But my ladybugs are keeping them at least somewhat under control. Now that they are in flower I don’t want to spray the buds.

4 Likes