Starting my 2022 indoor grow

That’s about right, isn’t it? I always seem to get sick on my weekends, vacations and holidays… then better when it’s time to go to work

7 Likes

Plants are looking stellar my friend :metal::grin:. I’ve been lurking around, need to update my thread at some point , been busy as my wife had another stroke on june first at the moment she’s at a nursing home for sub acute therapy. We’ll see how it goes hopefully i can get her home soon, but this one seems to have affected her speech badly so i definitely feel for ya brother never easy when it comes to health care. At least we have our plant’s to take our mind’s off everything else. Keep em growing gromie :metal::beers::100:

7 Likes

I’m sorry to hear this. Sending healing vibes your way Sir :pray::pray:

7 Likes

This is very sad news
Puts things into perspective
And appreciate what we have
Im really sorry :disappointed:
Tough journey ahead
Lots of healing energy coming your way for the both of you
Cheers

6 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear about your wife. Sending you both positive vibes for healing and peace

7 Likes

Thank you all for the good vibes and prayers, you’re all like an extended family here and have always enjoyed the mentorship here just a great group of people so again thank you :pray::innocent::metal::100:

6 Likes

@Zudnik sorry to hear about your wife my friend. My wife hadn’t had any more since they put her on the preluent shot twice a month. That was just over a year ago. But the last one she had left her unable to use her left side of her body. So she still needs My care, full time. I still try to work some to help with the financial part, so far I’ve been able to make it work. Yeah the growing is good therapy for me. I had no idea being a caretaker could be so hard, I’m thankful that my health is holding up. I’m sending good vibes your way my friend. Hope you have a good evening in spite of all the troubles we face :v::v::v::beers::beers::sunglasses:. Ps thanks for the compliment. My Kool-Aid breath got to top heavy and had fallen over this morning. I had to raise it up and tie it up. It likes a couple weeks, I hope this doesn’t cause it to herm :beers::beers::v:

4 Likes

Thank you for your prayers my friend, I’ve had to do some sketchy stuff to my plants too at times, so far haven’t had any herm on me knock on wood :100::metal:. And yes being a caregiver is definitely a rough job for sure :beers::beers:

1 Like