We are in this boat together. Still learning here also!!
Nice Steamroller good for 1 hits, I mostly smoke weed from my Bong seems to burn sticky Buds
I hear you my friend, I really had no idea that there was so much to learn and so many different ways to grow. Heck I didn’t even know what an auto was until I started growing about 2 years ago. That’s when I was. Messing around on Google asking question about cannabis, and it took me to ilgm. Order seeds that day, and well kinda got hooked on growing
I’m still rolling J’s and I smoke a small pipe sometimes
I never knew about autos until I got on here. All anyone grows around here is photos. I got hooked when my son became a master grower for a local grow. By the way, I hit you up on IG
Retrack that. I couldnt find you.
I only have a phone, and not very computer smart. So not even sure what Ig is ![]()
Social media. The downfall of western society as we knew it.
Agree totally!
@RPgrower
that’s the idea
I am not better than you at this we are all learning like @GreggT said. We all learn from each other. That’s why I want as many people as possible in here communicating with each other and sharing ideas and experiences. ![]()
![]()
@Fatz1973 That is my theory also. Never to old to learn something!!
@GreggT you are very correct. ILGM should put a tab up $1.99 a month for unlimited likes.
I like the Bong, it burns moist Buds and the water seems to cool the Smoke down, I still roll joint’s, one good thing is you don’t have to buy papers just clean and screen occasionally
Throw you some ice cubes in there! Really cool your smoke off
Never Thought about using ice cubes, I’ll try using some ![]()
You’ll love it. Won’t ever smoke bong without ice again🙏🏻 enjoy bro
Have any of y’all ever grown blue dream autos from fastbuds?
@Nip just dug mine out she needs a good cleaning and a good packing!!! @Jonesy287 i agree ice makes it so smooth on the lungs……… ![]()
![]()
She’s a Beauty! Look’s like a instrument used in the medical field! I bet she’s had a few bowls Smoked in Her
If it cools you’re throat that’s what I need, Right Now I cough my lungs out feels like! See i just learned something new on here

