Starter journal

@Arrow when do you let the plant up from being staked into the ground? Is it when all the branches are at the edges of the pots? I’m about to that point now. When I get home ill upload some new pics

1 Like

yes…i normally grow the ‘main’ branch to the edge of the pot and then let it go up…remember …i up pot twice from solo/similar to 1 gal to final pot 3 or 5 gal…i do an extra step ( if needed ) to 10 gal for outside…i grow small plants because of surroundings/neighbors…etc…my current flower will end in the next 2-3 weeks and i will reset… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:… you welcome to watch the madness… :crazy_face::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Cool sounds good man! Also @Arrow check out these mushrooms growing from my moms aloe plant. She transplanted it from a small pot into my old coco coir medium i toss into the gardens and when it rained it started growing mushrooms

2 Likes

I had my lady take some pics for me while I was at work. Here they are currently as of 09-10. Let them up when I get home and don’t train for a couple days? Currently been watering till runoff every 3-4 days using about a gallon plus each time to water

4 Likes

i know nothing about shrooms :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:…my brother @CoyoteCody would be my go to for shroom questions…your plants are looking nice and healthy :ok_hand:…you may want to ‘walk’ them out further apart… :wink: :sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes

I just thought it was cool not trying to figure out the actual type of mushroom lol. What do you mean by walk it out further apart? The branches or?

1 Like

yes, the branches…i would try and create a ‘crown’ …around the outside edge of the pot/container… :wink: :sunglasses: :v:

3 Likes

Wow just what I have been wanting to see. Thanks I will be watching. Starting my first grow soon.

1 Like

Those shrooms look like Cat Dapperling’s… I believe they are poisonous! However, there are several other mushrooms that look very, very similar…

2 Likes

Found you!!

1 Like

Haha yes this is an old thread im currently posting in my SOG adventure. Im thinking about making a new thread for my next veg run where i can post all my perpetual grow stuff and have it all in 1 post until i hit the max comments

Hey drop a tag in there, I’d like to follow along if it’s cool. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

Of course!

Me too please!!! :pray: :pray:

Me three!

I’ve been reading through your old journals, it’s really funny how you went through all the same thought laterns that I’ve been going through as I learn. I have been asking questions about ordering clones online and keeping genetics as I am realizing that’s what makes the quality. Those lst clips are great btw. I just ordered them and used them and are happy with them . What conclusion did you come to with the clones? Cause I’m still thinking of ordering clones? Especially the top genetic ones. I think it would be worth it to drop 500$ on a clone that you can keep forever that has top of the line genetics.

2 Likes