Spanky's Twin Turbo

Nice cannot wait and hope they grow well and weird for you !!
I’ll be watching with my popcorn and my one hitter

4 Likes

How can i get the Headband Diesel? Lemon Skunk sounds interesting also… i like Sativa dominant strains.

2 Likes

It was pretty good stuff… i will always remember it… i smoked alot of it in my lifetime. That and Blond Hash mixed together while tripping on some good blotter acid. Mmmmmmmmm good😛

1 Like

I don’t know off hand maybe talk with @Lacewing he has a journal here

3 Likes

@StonedCold13 there you are lol
post 107 or close to it

2 Likes

I got some Headband from my local dispensary and really liked it. Its Sativa dominant andcit really spiked my creativity side and gave me energy…good stuff… if your after something to help you back, I have issues also, your going to want to let your plants ripen to 30-40% amber tricohomes for the CBD. CBD & THC together create a chemical reaction in the nervous system that confuses the pain receptors enough to make them forget to uptake certain neroutransmiters that relay the pain signal to the brain…in other words, you lose your memory for a few hours…

3 Likes

I’ve been experimenting with this harvesting them at different times
@Graysin is growing for just that reason someone she loves has nerve pain issues the PBB is her creation
The HRP I have been smoking almost everyday it does seam to relax some of the spasms taste great too! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Whats HRP? I am interested in growing different strains for different people… i like energetic Sativa but some of my friends like couchlock…i will grow it all to find the ones i like best…i just need honest reviews and recommendations…

1 Like

ILGM Blue Dream is a sativa great day time high I smoke that most days
Honey Roasted Peanuts by @graysin farms she does have a website to sell the seeds just google it

5 Likes

Hey brother they all look fantastic, death star looks absolutely delicious :yum: Have a great Sunday :+1:

6 Likes

Beautiful, thank you… they look great… i love a good daytime smoke. Blue Dream reminds me of the blue Valiums my doctor used to prescribe for me…less addictive smoking weed is and its much better for the body …

6 Likes

Thanks for the plug brother :v:
Site is a lil hard to navigate but def there!

9 Likes

We just have to figure how to exchange Info but not on here lol

First of my headband diesels coming down as we speak

TIIIIIMMMMBEEERRRRRRRRR…

lol

9 Likes

Headband is a good smoke. I got it from my dispensary and it is one of my favorites…
I don’t know how we could connect either. I am on Instagram and Facebook just look for Martin or Marty and i think you will be able to PM me in Messanger through Facebook or Pm in Instagram… i think my avatars are a dead give away. I just don’t want to type my last name here. Marajuana seed is good enough…lol…you will find me…

3 Likes

I don’t really know how to use IG I searched and nothing with that Avitar showed up send me a message same name as here

3 Likes

Just dropped a few beans this is how I do it and have had pretty good luck

I have these very small containers I think are designed for wax? who knows I use them to make stuff so it’s easily caried

Get shit ready

Drop some beans

These are all fem auto’s I’m running them to see If I can beat the summers hottest months

@repins12 Strains

Charlottes Yesterdream
Seymore Shit
Arachnid Pie

@Lacewing Strains

Yeti Octane
Headband Diesel
Lemon Skunk Diesel

Fill containers with drinking water

drop seed
put them on a tray and then on the cable box covered
Start up the small tent to check conditions make any adjustments tomorrow

IMG_8851

Solo’s premoistened with water I will transfer them when they get tails

I need to start some veggies so I’m going into solos first to save some room in the veg tent instead of putting them straight into their final pots which will be 3 gallon tall bags

Let’s pray for a trouble free grow

Hope everyone is enjoying the day :sunglasses:
Stay Safe Happy and High

13 Likes

Good luck my friend :pray: sounds fantastic

5 Likes

Thank you brother I appreciate your support

4 Likes

Damn… where was this post 2 weeks ago when I was trying to plan for start?? LOL! Sounds like your off to a great start ! Praying for no troubles for your grow :pray: :pray: :pray: . Will try and follow along! @spankyjr1 I
think Mine had slow germ due to temps only being 68-70*…

5 Likes

Happy to have you @lovenature thanks for your support

3 Likes