Soooooo many seeds!

Well my seeds just came!!! 1 problem… looks like my order cancellation didnt go through when my order got doubled. I was supposed to get 1 fruity mix pack (5) BBa (5) PAH (5) SBK and 1 patriot mix pack of (5) sour d (5) ak47 (5) BBG. I had an email from payment company saying order was refunded but it wasnt. I now have 10 pineapple haze, 10 strawberry kush, 10 BBa, 15 bubblegum, 15 ak47 and 15 sour d

11 Likes

Sorry to hear that happened! @VelcroThumb

2 Likes

You need to respond to the support folks for resolution. I’m sure they will do everything possible to help you out!

Look for your shipping confirmation email and reply to that.

1 Like

@bob31 Not trying to handle it on forum, just posting! I have already emailed suport!

3 Likes

I mean its really one of those “first world problems” lol. Gives me a reason to get the 2nd tent!

4 Likes

Better than no seeds! That would be about a 2-3 year supply for me!

A big second tent lol

2 Likes

Did you get billed for all of them ?
I would contact support if you did or didn’t and just give them the heads up I’m sure they would appreciate it either way @VelcroThumb

1 Like

Yea they billed me. I was gonna let em know either way! Don’t want any bad karma coming my way!

2 Likes

Sounds like the only problem is deciding what to plant!

2 Likes

That’s my thought but since they billed you and you didn’t order that many I would be surprised if they don’t do the right thing for you @VelcroThumb
I seen them be honest a business time after time
Keep us post on the outcome my friend :+1:
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:CB

2 Likes

Wasn’t there a country song,Wildwood Weed,by Jim Stafford,or somthing,the end of it said somthing about sitting on a sack of seeds…lol…this reminded me of that song

1 Like

Wildwood flower

“…naked, and singing on the windmill, said he flew up there”

3 Likes