Someone stole my babies! New grow 1 morph?

1 Like

@Oldguy @Unknown @repins12 @flyinghigh @CoyoteCody @SKORPION ???

1 Like

@UrbanGrower420. I’d stop spraying your leaves.
The light is lensing thru the droplets and causing burn marks.
Couple look a bit wet too ( ones with droopy leaves ). Just make sure to let them dry some before watering again.
Other than that they look good tho.
:+1::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

@UrbanGrower420. I’ll have to agree with @Oldguy water droplets work as magnifier on ur leaves

@Oldguy thanks for the advice I was kinda losing it I know it’s sad but you guys are the only source of my knowledge on this subject and i keep learning from everyone on here and am not complaining about it at all I love advice lol but anywho kind of figured that was the case since I havent feed them and really dont plan on it till I put them in grow bags they were left in a storm 2 days ago and are still drying out from it and the pic was taken at night if that makes any difference on droopines @Unknown thanks for chiming in bro im super stoked at how far I made it with these plants and it’s from a bag seed I’m just…WOW! Couldn’t have done it without yall

2 Likes

I would have to agree with the above. praying plants should only be a last resort, if you are trying to resolve an issue, in my humble opinion :v:

Hello @UrbanGrower420,
The key is to keep them alive as I have learned the hard way. I am still learning myself and appreciate the advice from all the helpful folk on here. I try to keep my seedlings dry but just enough to keep them happy. We have so much to learn my friend.
This was my gold leaf #1 Germ 3rd july

4 weeks later 31st july

As it is my winter here, been a trial and error with temp, humidity etc. But help is here and I am so happy that I am keeping them alive thanks to the forums.
Happy growing

2 Likes

@Oldguy @SKORPION @CoyoteCody @repins12 @Unknown and any one else that wants to chime in I’m stuck right now and dont know whether to feed or not I mean they look fine and are growing ok from what I can see. The bottom leaves have curled and died not only the cly… however you spell it but also the two above that don’t know if that’s norm. I plan on using grow big for veg and big bloom for flower any suggestions on feeding schedule or how I should base my decisions on when to feed and how much what ph should I have water before nutes go in it?

3 Likes

Me myself I wouldn’t start feeding yet BUT that’s me (I have a tendency to over do it) but if ur using those ff nutes cut the dose in half from what I read on here from other growers and the others tagged may have a few better tactics for ya,

I wouldnt worry about feeding right now, do you have a tds meter?

1 Like

@CoyoteCody wtf is a tds meter lol. I have a cheap hydro store bought ph meter that’s about it I dont even know what runoff is or anything that I’m reading about when it comes to feeding is the young leaves curling a regular thing to happen? I’m also seeing a few brown spots and the ones that have it eventually die off but they’re all the ones towards the bottom mostly the one finger leaves

1 Like

A tds measures total dissolved solids in water. It will help you know when to start feeding and when to start increasing the amount of nutrients. Runoff is where you water until ther is water coming out of your pot and you measure that waters pg and tds. The 1 finger and even 3 fingers on mine always die off.

2 Likes

Always ph your water after you have added nutrients. Many nutrients will cause big drop in ph levels.

1 Like

@Bulldognuts is a ph of 5.9 ok I dont have ph up or down and I’m using ff happy frog soil which I’m told has a ph buffer whatever that means lol and that’s the ph I’m getting after adding cal mag to the water

In soil you want ph going in at 6.3 to 6.8 I know there are homemade ways to raise ph. Someone just recently posted a video on how to do it. As far as HF being buffered ,that means the soil ph level will be in the range I listed. If your ph going in is to low it can lower ph in soil. You can get nutrient lockout if it gets to low. You can buy ph up and ph down by the gallon.

1 Like

@SKORPION @kellydans @Oldguy @CoyoteCody @Bulldognuts @Unknown @flyinghig What did I do wrong because I know this isn’t normal this plant is only 2 month old and already trying to flower well at least that what it looks like to me should I let it takes it course or is there anything I can do to fix this situation?

2 Likes

Refresh my smoked out self lol. What strain an auto or fem

2 Likes

@Unknown Oops I meant 1 month old plant my bad kinda stoned my self lol this is a Krispy Kreme seed from a bag of smoke that I purchased which had ALOT of seeds in it

2 Likes

Let me tag someone that will know more bout it, I do not want to lead u down the wrong road @Covertgrower @Hellraiser they help me out when I’m stuck

1 Like

Has it been outdoors for 2 months. I’m wondering why it’s not any bigger. Two months of growth outdoors it should be considerably bigger. I’m wondering if it’s getting enough sun. I’m not a outdoor grower so I can’t really know for sure what’s up. I’ll tag a couple of people who could help. @Oldguy @AAA

1 Like