Solocup/Clone Farm to be continued

I use all kinds of soil use bio 365 i like my walmart potting soil. I mix with my recycled all is good. I trued to get involved with building soils not my route only tried it once mixed that soil in didnt pan out. Not for everyone. Ive never had luck adding to it for the buds to finish, hard to tell if it does anything. Short cycles kind of prevent Exsperimenting to deeply. I do use a BBP spray. Bud buster pro. I stopped for a bit now im back on schedule with that it does seem to enhance the flower growth

5 Likes

5 Likes

Ok great thanks for sharing your experiences. I think maybe I should get something for flowering , I have not flipped them yet so A spay would work pretty fast on my previous couple grows years ago everything went great in veg , no problem, but then in mid or late flowering I started noticing my leaves looking like a iron deficiency ??? So hard for me to tell but the buds and yield came out ok. This year with it be so hot and humid here Im really trying to stay ahead of it. But I foresee problems with the humidity. Thanks. Time will tell

4 Likes

10 Likes

Clones and the mother a 30 day old apple fritter

9 Likes

What’s the shortest cycle you ever did ?

6 Likes

I had a Yuzu auto go from bean to flower in 54 days. Didnt grow very tall maybe 12". I have a BBFA thats not as fast but is onle maybe 5 inches tall its like one solid bud.

7 Likes

Its so cool to see how creative we can be, back to the basics.

7 Likes

My favorite tomato cages on clearance 5.00. Yes. 98 today and tornado warnings, we had a good rain and wind no Aunty Em. Sheet pizza for the neighborhood :yum:

10 Likes

damn now I want pizza today…

10 Likes

I make a pretty good pie they always come back for more.

8 Likes

10 Likes

Thanks for info. 98 degrees this summer has been a very hot one. I hope that tornado warning fizzes out. Had a slice of pepperoni and a chocolate milk for breakfast thanks

5 Likes

Something keeps tearing into my Japanese beatle bags and eating the beatles. Those suckers work great though down here!

6 Likes

Man the smell the get coming out is nasty. Must be the draw free meal. Lol the do work .

5 Likes

Goodmorning Growmies TGIF.

Tina is getting ready for her new internals between the rain and scorching sun yesterday it turned out to be a nice day.

Sunflower are chasing the sun.

10 Likes

morning B…nice views as always…reservoir change outs today and watching the pinning happening in the shroom bin…have a great smoke session growmie…

6 Likes

Goodmorning Rog sound awesome love watching things that we are dabbling with grow even a little its an achievement. Happy Friday be safe and enjoy

8 Likes

What you have going on here ? I hope you don’t mind me asking, but I like how your using every inch. Looks like it’s maybe a 4 ft x 4 ft grow under a 750? Am I close ? But your sure not wasting any space.

7 Likes

Closets are a great controled environment for me the 2 closets almost do better than the tent does. The closet is 2x4 i love my Spiderfarm lights. Thats a 3000 same as the other closet, and the veg area im using a 3000 and a SF2000

Tent has my HLG 650R AND MY SF8600. Lights are an important step into growing. I did okay with my burples but so many positive factors to consider with the LED lights.
Never a bother, im glad your interested in my madness.

4 Likes