Solocup/Clone Farm to be continued

Should have known with abu right in his name I beat he has a classic crimson red pole in his had
rat now

6 Likes

8 Likes

Man those Potoos are crazy looking! Almost looks fake LOL

8 Likes

I keep one close by lol :sweat_smile:.

Aint got into making hard plastics yet like @RightAway is looking for. I actually ordered several rattling rouges the other day haha. Dad speaks of the good ol days with the devil horse. Before my time i guess :face_with_peeking_eye:. We are more into pouring lead heads and pouring plastic. I handtie all my skirts too. I feel like little stuff like that really makes a difference to people.

12 Likes

I thought it was a stuffed animal too

6 Likes

I know if you ever come to Austin
Your going to be over a jensons of Palmer ln
It’s a build your own bait & repair shop

Same Company that first came out with the frogs originally

They use to be located in the middle neighborhood I grew up in
The original older guys use to give me fingerling bass and perch to put in the creek as a kid

6 Likes

Thats really cool!! Id love to come to austin and go see an episode of kill tony one monday night at the comedy mothership!! Im a huge fan of stand up lol.

What texas has done with the share a lunker program is probably the smartest conservation move ever made. I was reading an article the other day about how the new world record largemouth will come from texas in the next few years. Ive been keeping up with all the DD’s coming out of O.H Ivey. That lake is on my bucket list :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I haven’t fished that one yet
it’s been a minute since I’ve been around San Angelo
In my mind one day I’m build my own small fishing lake
Check out bamabass on YouTube I’ve been watching him for over 5 years since he had a small coy like pond and pet bass
Now his 5 acre pond & homestead build

7 Likes

My dad has been following him on toutube for years!! I bet he has millions in that place.

5 Likes

@Bunger64 the grape Amethyst :ok_hand:t2::fire:

18 Likes

My lord that looks amazing!!! Love the purps!!!

7 Likes

That is beautiful! Love the colors!

9 Likes

@Se7en holy beautifulness. Im getting there still not quiet your colors. Heres a grape Nugget the others are a Texada strain that @TransplantedFarmgirl turned me to in the growing direction

Hope everyones day was a nice day…

16 Likes

Still beautiful my bro and still a beautiful colour!!definitely the same pheno. I drop my night temps to 16C in the last two weeks before harvest which helps get my colours out :pray:t2:

6 Likes

Well I’ve not had any heat in the flowering zones just the heat that retains overnight.

This closet has had the least amout just from the lights. Can see the colors coming

10 Likes

morning Bunger…looks like you are getting more snow today…

6 Likes

Goodmorning Brother Rog im not sure about way out but its just wetfrom raining all night. I do have to leave my bubble but it’s all good.

6 Likes

Needed some Peanut Butter for my Bagel
Lol

16 Likes

Mouth watering to my feet over here!!!

5 Likes

After I get mine I’ll have to pick you and @ChittyChittyBangin brains!!!

Very interested in pressing!!!

Come on 4/20 sale!!!

That’s the day I’ll be sampling my goods on this grow. 4/20 @4:20 baby!!! Yes sir!!

9 Likes