So Far so Weird ,breeding experiment

That looks cool ,I may grab one ,just wondering if the mold fits completely under it ?

3 Likes

No you hold it the funnel your hand by the handle and push down on a lever to dispense. (The stand is just there to hold the funnel while you’re not using it or filling it) I’ve got the timing down. I press down 2 times per mold… you’ll get the hang of it but there are literally no spills or drips (except maybe the last 2 when the jello starts thickening but even then, not really.

It doesn’t even get too hot to touch.

It was a complete game changer! I tried all sorts of things but nothing compares. Only regret was that I didn’t buy one sooner LOL

6 Likes

@Lacewing Wow, that yeti octane, she’s awesome, great job!

My Ali, you lemon skunk x diesel was very similar. More and more in her final week, she was throwing out pistils all over, despite raising her light. Her trichomes were mostly cloudy, she was done, her effects great and not racy at all. Day 84 from sprout. I had given her another week, and she got more of them, so I harvested her and is pictured in my journal that I (finally, lol) updated a this afternoon.

All of your plants look great! Glad that the tangies are doing well, I’ll grow one early this fall. This summer, I’ll grow a yeti octane, looking forward to it!

3 Likes

Lmfao I didn’t even think that was a possibility ,too much weed .
Yeah I may just grab this because I’m sure I’ll find other uses in the kitchen for it
Thank you for recommending it

4 Likes

I’m really glad you like the lemon skunk diesel
I do too and usually that’s my morning go to with my coffee I agree it’s sativa effect without the raciness
I’m going to go check out your journal ,
Maybe the goxtailing or white hair at the end is a common thing with any of the rqs pollen children ?
Seems to be ,I don’t mind I check the trichomes to decide anyway lol
I look forward to you growing a yeti octane too

4 Likes

Man I thought the yeti octane was ready to trim …
Not even close but here’s a sneak peek and what I really like is almost every bud to trim looks just like this
Needs at least another few days hanging

6 Likes

Those are some purdy buds, bud!!!

5 Likes

Thank you !! Can’t wait I’m so impatient for this one but I did the right thing and put it back
The more I dry and cure the more I realize these beginning stages are what makes your end product just ok ,or real :fire:

5 Likes

I think you should chuck 1 or 2 in your no till experiment area ,and forget they are there lol
I know you said only 2 for 2024 tho
Maybe someday …just curious how big one would get in your grow spot with you growing it !

4 Likes

I don’t think I got any of your crosses…

3 Likes

You did
The yeti octane I sent you is the RQS diesel auto pollen X yeti wedding
The one I just harvested above
And I thought I sent you lemon skunk diesel too …but if I didn’t I still have plenty and I will .

Look on here around post 247
And

5 Likes

I use paper bags to sweat my buds before I grove bag or jar them ,
Being I’m trimming the two octane soon I was getting them out and I found a nice sized cola from the headband diesel
So that’s been in a paper bag for about 2 months stuck in the folded part ,
It was honestly still sort of sticky and tasted amazing .,i really can’t describe the flavor ,grapey,plum/melonish ,sort of maybe over ripe yet not unpleasant
And it’s definitely an uplifting effect which I’m surprised at ,
I have 4 seeds left ,I forget who wound up with some but if you did it’s definitely worth a grow ,and I’m hoping to create more with the 4 I still have …

I’ve always heard it’s ok try buds in paper bags but never cure as it sucks all the flavor and Terps out and I disagree in this case ,I have about a z of the headband diesel buds in a jar,and the paper bag one was just fine ,so I guess in a pinch paper bags aren’t so bad

6 Likes

@Mookie28 Here is (one of?) @Lacewing 's journals. @Lacewing is this your main/only journal ?

5 Likes

Yes this is just my home here lol and thank you for tagging

4 Likes

Not much of an update but I haven’t updated in a while
Two tangies on the right
Top left is the Alani skunk x Gluey
And. Bottom left is the Mosca frosted watermelon
I let them dry out completely including the fabric pots and just watered now
So the watermelon is a little droopy lol

7 Likes

Those all look great!
And the tangies look nearly like twins.
:eye: :eye:
:lips: :smoking:

4 Likes

Lemon Skunk Diesel :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

Yeti Octane :arrow_down: :arrow_down::arrow_down:

8 Likes

L👀king tasty!

6 Likes

The lemon skunk is really terpy and super lemon flavored ,can’t really peg any type of flavor from the yeti just yet as it’s still curing ,I mean the lemon skunk is too but it’s way more smokable as it’s been curing for a couple months .
But every time I smoke it I’m like wow it’s really coming around .
And for a sativa dominant flower it’s not light or airy which I’m pleased about .

4 Likes

Sweet! Love lemon terps! :drooling_face:

3 Likes