So Far so Weird ,breeding experiment

Thank you, I actually didn’t notice. How funny. It was my son’s birthday yesterday. Time for an extra piece of DQ ice cream cake for me. Ha

7 Likes

Thank you I feel the same way I really enjoy growing
But the experimenting is also extremely fun

5 Likes

Happy cake day @noddykitty1

2 Likes

These plants in my tent are actually 98 days old today (not the yeti diesel)
They were born in the 6th of November

Here s the yeti on December 10th

So 2 months in and not really flowering yet ,
They definitely do not seem done in fact i think another 2 weeks ,
The diesel parent write up does say the flowering is 60 days but plant entire life span can be up to 15 weeks .
And I mean I did mix that with another sativa strain and those always take longer lol ,either way I think I’m going to get a great yeild off them

5 Likes

So for two moths of growth I think she’s setting up to grow some impressive buds

And below I think I’ve spotted my first evidence of seed formation confirmation

9 Likes

Woo hoo it’s raining seeds.

5 Likes

Just leaving these here for now
No enhancement to the first colorful pic at all
I think those are just about done but leaving them for 2 more weeks
The second pic is across the room at the smallest runtiest plant of them all because it was separated at birth
Looking so chubby
Almost want to name this strain Diesel lemon bottle

Tent is 99 days in today
Longest auto tent run yet and I think they definitely picked up some of the RQS Diesel auto characteristics
Quoted from the site on Diesel auto

Diesel Auto: American Flavors

This is a fast and resilient strain that takes around 13–14 weeks to finish the whole growth cycle. This means it can be grown almost anywhere, and is ideal for small tents, cupboards, or guerrilla grows outdoors. It normally reaches a height of around 1.6 – 2.3 feet indoors, but can grow taller if given the space or grown outdoors. Grown under good conditions, cultivators can crop up to 13.2 oz/m² of Diesel Automatic buds indoors and up to 3.9 ozoutdoors.

7 Likes

Mail call! Thank you!!

10 Likes

lol so relieved they all seem to be getting to their homes safely
Except 1
Two ridiculous towns over
It’s just hysterical
Glad you got them !
I think even tho they are autos
Your growing environment they would be rather large
Maybe high maintenance thinning leaves out tho .

I also have another envelope going your way in the next couple days

7 Likes

@DoneDeal
You are also welcome to come visit my warped garden !! We can all learn from eachother
I still am and hope I always stay fresh and try to learn more
It is said when you are green, you grow
And when you are ripe, you rot lol

10 Likes

I’m using this one :blush: lol probably tomorrow on my helper :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Thanks for the invite :smile: pulling up a chair and bowl!!!

8 Likes

lol glad to have you along

7 Likes

@Lacewing They are all looking great! Self-trained plants! :grinning:

Here is my Lacewing Lemon Skunk x Diesel, with pretty buds and dainty, long-fingered leaves:

While she didn’t self-top like the lemon diesels that Lacewing is growing, she LSTd herself by growing her main sideways, lol. So, I didn’t train the colas, she grew them that way. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

She is beautiful and I love how you described the conical shaped colas
All my lemon skunks have that ,so for a first tester run those lemon skunks seem kind of stable
Can’t say for the others but so far those two also have the same type of growth
The headband diesel doesn’t have that fat bottle bottom then cone to the top shape as the lemon skunk does that’s for sure
I kind of like it and hope the yeti has it ,the yeti def has the self topping

And truthfully I’m going to get some pics in a few
Two of these also look like they self lst like grew sideways

Ali truthfully looks like you came a stole a chunk of her from here and planted her there
Thanks for sharing her here

10 Likes

:smile: :+1: Sure does!

You’re welcome, and thanks for the beans! I’m not on the forum too much these days, I’ve been meaning to post a couple pics of her here.

I look forward to trying her!

Oh, and to anyone wondering, my Lacewing lemon diesel is 43 days from sprout and 19 days into flower. She’s in a 1-gallon bag and a quicker plant from what Lacewing is growing, and like I mentioned, she didn’t self-top like Lacewing’s plants.

So, a bit different growth pheno, and perhaps that could be influenced by my small grow bag I have her in. But, she’s happy and healthy and hairy, lol, I’ve thinned her just a bit a couple times.

9 Likes

Lol even one of the cuttings has the conical shape hahah

And you are welcome for the beans ,anytime and you know as I grow I’ll be sending more your way
Already part of my unveil plans

9 Likes

One down

Lmfao

Looks excellent usually I will hang dry entire plant
This time I broke it into 3 such a dense bush

10 Likes

Last time I dried my harvest it was in a spare room ,
This time I cardboard walled off a section of garage ,using my old lowes garment box weed dryer lol . even left the pc fan in it and screw it ,have it pulling air away and then a fan on lowest speed on the floor facing a wall about 14 feet away

After a few hours …
The humidifier will be coming out
Thank god I bought a bunch of distilled water last time I went
The temp is fine .
I may need to turn up the heater near the tent tho cause that has been around 68 and at night it hits 53 so while the lights going it needs a little more warmth I think
IMG_6205

Also tomorrow another plant may be in there I may even before lights out …
I want to open this yeti octane up as much as possible I’ve seen what the plants do left to their own devices

10 Likes

I also think these cutting have no clue they aren’t attached to the plant anymore
I’m really not sure if there are roots yet so I guess that answers that
I’m sure I’d see em lmfao

Cleaned the water yesterday

8 Likes

I stuck cuttings in water before and they lived a long time but I never got roots… had to keep clipping the end off cuz it started turning brown and slimy. I finally threw them out

5 Likes