SmoknGranny’s Sneaky Gardens

Thanks to you both @AnneBonny and @dbrn32 for using your eyes for me. It all just kinda blurs even after magnified & I can’t tell how much clear there is. :hugs:

3 Likes

Well … I’m still trying to figure out exactly what foxtailing is also :rofl:

2 Likes

@SmoknGranny, Here is a link about foxtailing

6 Likes

Thanks sweetie. I’m bookmarking to read in the morning :hugs: I finally had a bowl just a couple of minutes ago and I’m not up to absorbing much right now :relaxed:

2 Likes

Could look a few different ways. General consensus is it happens from stress, but would look like some very late fresh pistil development.

I hadn’t seen anything in your grows that indicates foxtails. But I’ll let you know if I do.

3 Likes

For what it’s worth, I think the BB is closer than the Afghan just from those pics. See if that makes sense based on when you planted them and @AnneBonny’s flower-time numbers research. But I agree there is a week or more on both.

2 Likes

To all my friends: my sweet old Moose is going down and can no longer stand up and I can’t lift him. I’m keeping him comfortable and making arrangements to help him pass over the Rainbow Bridge. All of my focus and strength is with him so if I don’t respond to anyone for a few days please don’t worry. Thanks for your understanding. Granny

16 Likes

I’m sorry, hopefully he’ll be in a better place soon and you can all rest easily.

5 Likes

So sorry @SmoknGranny, Very sad day, it will be okay… our prayers to you and your baby.

5 Likes

This is what makes it hard to have pets: you outlive them. Remember:

“Heaven is the place where all of the dogs you ever loved are there to greet you”.

11 Likes

Oh man, I’m so sorry @SmoknGranny
You’re making his trip comfortable, best you can do. Be well, friend.

P.S. cbd is good for pet hospices :confused:

7 Likes

Im so sorry @SmoknGranny! That’s tough. But I’m willing to bet you’ve given him the best life possible.

3 Likes

So sad. All we can do is remember the good times we had with them.

4 Likes

Hello my dear friend it been a little while know but I’m still here I’m so so sorry to hear about all the heartbreaking that you are going thought, it has definitely been a hard year for you but Granny you have so many excellent people on this wonderful forum that do care so much and will along with myself help as much as possible I know we only see each others word’s on a screen but there is so my compassion it’s quite touching to be honest, again I’m so so sorry for your losses over the last few months and with everything you when through with your back also your a GLADIATOR to us all I missed your anniversary and I’m sorry for that but all off my thought’s are for you today along with so many more of our friends doing the same for you Granny we ate Al here OK not in person but in mind and body and I wish you all the luck I can send from across the pond :wink: :bouquet: :four_leaf_clover: :bouquet:.

7 Likes

Lotsa people on here are thinking about Moose & you.

10 Likes

According to The Pope, pets do go to heaven.

6 Likes

Oh SG, so sorry to hear this. Sending strength and cyber hugs your way.

2 Likes

Good morning my dear sweet friends and thanks to ALL of you for your support and caring. It truly means the world to me :hugs:

My baby boy, Moose, was laid to rest yesterday morning with love and compassion with the help of my “chosen” SIL. It was a rough couple of days but Moose was ready to cross the Rainbow Bridge to rejoin with the love of his life, Iggee who passed away this time last summer as well as his last two kennel brothers.
As I sat with Moose cradling his head, I couldn’t stop remembering his love and concern last summer when Iggee and his brothers were going down. All he wanted to do was to comfort them. He would lay down and get as close as he could to each one or bark to tell me they needed something. After each one passed, I took him down to their graves and on our walks he always wanted to pay his respects. This was his habit until he couldn’t walk downhill anymore. In my heart, I know that he’s reunited with his canine family and he’s probably still nipping at their heels keeping them in line :blush:
So, thanks again everyone and I will try to focus my next post more on Topic :hugs:

18 Likes

R.I.P. Moose. I’m glad it’s over. I’m so sorry, @SmoknGranny.

4 Likes

The most eloquent post I have ever seen on this forum.

9 Likes