Skippy's first grow, Banana Kush, WonderDawg, White Tahoe Cookies, Black Jack in coco with Jacks321

Friday, March 29. Day 44 of flower. Blue Mystic.

Day 19 of flower. ICE.

The whole flower tent, lights on.

The Dude is completely lost in the jungle. A third ICE cutting has now shown roots, one more to go. I am behind on setting screens for canopies, defoliation, and trimming the last harvest.I can’t seem to catch up. At least I won’t run out of flower anytime soon. I mixed 5 gallons of Jacks 4/2 w/tribus, added leftovers, 5.78PH and 1.69EC. The girls in flower got 4,4,4, and 5 quarts apiece with at least 33% run off. 3 quarts went to the 2 x 4.

7 Likes

Sorry I’ve been lost in space for a minute. So as Caligurl said…yeah. It’s when a female plant creates seeds without being pollinated by a male (usually a last ditch effort to reproduce before dying) so the seeds are an identical genetic match to the mother just like a clone because no male genetics were introduced. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Pure Indica #2 final tally was 287 grams of bud, a good producer. I thought I would never get done trimming that one. I decided to go ahead and grind a little flower up and smoked that this evening, I kind of zoned out while trimming. A good heavy stone, very relaxing, reminds me of some smoke that was around in Montreal about a quarter century ago. Or it just got me really stoned and my mind started a stroll down memory lane. I still have a lot of larf to run through the trim bin to try and get the keif, but I need to start trimming the other plant before it dries out more. Very happy with the results from that plant.

7 Likes

Sounds like good stuff!

3 Likes

Sounds like a win either way.:joy:
Amazing job as always bro! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

4 Likes

Saturday, March 30. Day 45 of flower. Blue Mystic.

Day 20 of flower. ICE.

The 4th cutting from the ICE plants has shown roots now. That means all of the cuttings I have taken are now rooted. The last thing that didn’t give me a clone was the Pure Indica #1 probably more than 3 months ago now and that stump is showing new growth coming out of the flowers now. I mixed 5 gallons of Jacks 4/2 w/tribus, added leftovers, 5.87PH and 1.68EC. A total of 21 quarts fed to the 4 in flower with more than 25% run off for each. The 2x4 tent got 4 quarts among all. I’m trimming up Pure Indica #1 now, it has a sweet, pine like scent that is almost sickeningly sweet. I pulled a bit out to try out tonight, I’ll try to remember how much I liked it.

5 Likes

Sunday, March 31. Day 46 of flower. Blue Mystic.

Day 21 of flower. ICE.

I mixed 5 gallons of Jacks 4/2 w/tribus, added leftovers, 5.87PH and 1.69EC. I fed 18 quarts to the flower tent with more than 25% run off. The 2x4 got 1 gallon. Here is the Pure Indica #1 stump again, growing crazy sqiggly little things out of the flowers, I don’t know if this happening after only 3 weeks is normal or not.

6 Likes

Let’s go with it looks great!

Does it take only a little water?

3 Likes

I’m feeding that thing about half of what it got during flower.

4 Likes

Monday, April 1. Day 47 of flower. Blue Mystic.

Day 22 of flower. ICE.

I mixed 5 gallons of Jacks and must have lost count when adding the ph down because when I checked it, it was 4.2-so I just poured it out and started over. The next batch was 6.05PH and 1.82EC. Four and a quarter gallons went into the flower tent while 1 gallon went to the 2x4.

6 Likes

Tuesday, April 2. Day 48 of flower. Blue Mystic.

Day 23 of flower.ICE.

I mixed 6 gallons of Jacks 4/2 w/tribus, 6.14PH and 1.79EC. Four and a half gallons were fed into the flower tent with 33% run off minimum. One gallon went to the 2x4. I did some defoliation on the small ICE plant in flower.

6 Likes

Wednesday, April 3. Day 49 of flower. Blue Mystic.

Day 24 of flower. ICE.

I mixed 5 gallons of Jacks 4/2 w/tribus, added leftovers, 6.05PH and 1.78EC. I fed 4.5 gallons to the flower tent in 2 feedings with more than 35% run off for each. One gallon went to the 2 x 4.

6 Likes

Since that was like 3 days ago… I’ll assume it’s pretty good. :wink::rofl::sunglasses:

@DEEPDIVERDAVE would be my go to on that. Seems like a sweet re-veg to me. :joy::sunglasses::metal:t2:

The tent looks incredible as always Skippy!! :star_struck::star_struck::drooling_face::drooling_face::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Re-veg in process, to be released outdoors on Mothers’ Day.

@skippyisnohippy Nice filled tent

5 Likes

I finally finished the trimming of the Pure Indica #1 a few minutes ago, 212 grams total from that one. It is a good solid stone that helps pain for me. Its taste reminds me of the early nineties, a sweet sort of pine and spice.

7 Likes

That is almost exactly what mine looks like! I’m happy it worked, I hadn’t revegged anything before.

4 Likes

Experimenting, another reveger, being timed for May outdoors.

Above has good structure for future growth,
Below is from same White Widow Mother, but different clone
This was the top from a different clone

I will be growing autos, in August.
Indoor will shut down June-Aug.
Outdoor summer growing, is the plan.

ILGM Afghan doing great for one month.
she will become my new pursuit.
No picture yet, sorry.

4 Likes

You’re re-veg and clone look amazing!! Good luck with the Afghan. :sunglasses::metal:t2:

5 Likes

This is the mother, reveged from Fall 2022, reveged outdoors May 23, and tent resident Sept 2023.

She produced a bunch of clones summer 2023

Then I got bugs, indoors.
Not in my game plan, then.
June 2024 tents get the WTS treatment.
Tent will be BURNed to the ground (empty all and start fresh)

5 Likes

I can see why she was a mother and how she popped all those clones. :star_struck:
That sucks about the bugs. Wishing you the best on your restart. I wish I could restart my life with a quick burning. :joy::sunglasses::metal:t2:

4 Likes