Silvaback’s 1st journey

in ground or pots outside forget :crazy_face: can you take them in if you have to.

Purple haze is in the ground the other 3 are pots and autos

2 Likes

3 out of 4 not bad and garage should have less rh by then too.

Looking good, brother!

1 Like

My garage not a issue right now,it stays between 70s and 80s. That’s where my tent is. There’s 2 vents running thru the garage that cools it down with the center air. Now my thing is will it be hot enough winter time.

@Newt thank you brother trying 2 get em looking like yours

5 Likes

Just wanted 2 share with you guys & gals that have an IG account. If you post anything there make sure you Tag the company that owns your tent w.e you have lights etc. I been following @kaptain3d posts and started tagging the company’s like vivosun,Jack’s nutrition and rosineer the company that made the press machine I use. Rosineer literally sent me some free gear for the tags and good review. Jack’s nutrition supposedly is also sending me some stickers and shirt for free. All I do is tag them. Right now I’m talking 2 eyce molding I smoke out there rig and posted a video last night tagging them. I wasn’t a believer but recently I’m seen results.

I would tag ilgm but they have so many accounts idk which 1 is which. Also 1 of the breeders I grow enjoy all the tags. Also got 2 free things from kindpen I own there vapes

7 Likes

Kindpen sent me this bowl pretty dope I have green and black.

Rosineer sent me a shirt and bubble hash bags

14 Likes

@Carpenter here’s my journal sir welcome 2 it. The purple haze are from ilgm. Toxic Weekend @imSICKkid, gorrila grip bliss genetics, blueberry and Northern lights auto are sman

6 Likes

The babies are showing new growth already in the new pots.

@kaptain3d I had 2 bend her over already. When I transplanted she was 24in away from light 2day she’s only 21in away .

Group photo

14 Likes

Nice work! :star_struck:

5 Likes

Thank you. I know you said 5 days or new growth. I figure the way she’s growing it might actually be Caitlin Jenner so ima get my training on before we confirm it

4 Likes

Decided to have some fun this grow and join the solo cup challenge. Also because I wanna try blue dream & have alot of those seeds

14 Likes

Yeah!!!

5 Likes

Figure I throw myself a curve ball lmao. You guys make it look easy

2 Likes

Jack’s nutrition goodies came in earlier today.

8 Likes

I will be switching to Jack’s real soon

I’m lazy and cheap so Jack’s is perfect and work great

4 Likes

I’m finally getting low enough I could order more. 1 year later. With 2.2 lbs. you’ll love it!

4 Likes

That’s crazy really only 2.2 lbs

2 Likes

Probably about 6-8oz left probably enough to keep running for another 7-8 months.

4 Likes