Show and Tell weekly pics

Yummy that’s looking good. How the tricomes looking?

1 Like

I don’t know I can’t tell but the bottom of the plant smells better then the top

3 Likes

NL…Neema

Aimee…Amnesia Haze…

7 Likes

Both…NL upfront

6 Likes

Hey Scoob, that light gets really warm directly underneath it. There are 5 lights contained in a small area. It’s hot as heck

1 Like

The led ??? Or the one in my cloest

Does some one know about rdwc. I’m turning my 8 bucks in to more I just need to know how I set my pump to recurlate the water do I get the pump to suck the return so. It moves or this is what I’m looking at I’m doing DYI running in to heat issues

@peachfuzz

1 Like

NIce all white like the snow looks delish roll em up

1 Like

Pump would go inside of main resovior and pump water to the top of the buckets and there needs to be a return from buckets back to resovior… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

The second one shows a good setup of how it should work water pumped out of res into top of buckets then the bottem hoses run the water back to the main res again then u just have to have air stones in them all

1 Like

So it will just flow back in the return has to be at the bottom of the bucket as well ?

1 Like

Ok so it’s pretty easy I shouldn’t fuck it up I’m using bulk heads so on the last buckets I don’t have to attach them

1 Like

Oops drop the f bomb

like this?

1 Like

great looking tops @Dman1969

3 Likes

neat stuff @Killadruid

3 Likes

great start @Olddog2270 won’t be long now!

3 Likes

I just wish i would have did a little bit more later in flowering. Think it would have brought my yield up.

5 Likes

Yup 3/8 s tho I got a deal on it and tubing is that alraight I got uniseals too or will a 1/2 fit on 3/8s