Should I harvest this plant or not

So this is one plant different buds and branches… I need to know if you would pull the plant now or wait a little longer

IMO, most of those pics are of sugar leaves and not the actual buds. The sugar leaves will ‘ripen’ much quicker, giving you a false sense of readiness. Follow the hairs to the beginning of the bud. Do you have a pic of the overall plant?

I’d wait another week or two personally.

These are of the top of the buds

First and last pic show about 20-50% amber where as the second and third show almost none. Definitely harvestable but I would still give it a week personally.

A few pictures of the whole buds and plants might be useful here. There seems to be a lot of white pistils still… :thinking:

@Growdoc , @Budbrother , @Caligurl ?

Looks to be in the window to me, if you want more sedating effects, give her a week. If you want head high mostly, any time your ready!:oncoming_fist:

I would wait bit watch it