She’s my first… How does she look?

On point and looking good Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thanks gromie! Crazy what 4 days will do.:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Nice stretch :muscle::muscle::love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I know I shouldn’t be thinking like this but I can’t help it! I wish I knew what to expect come harvest time but it’s my first! Goal set before starting was 2 zips. What’s your experienced guess?

2 Likes

4-6 zips would be my estimate Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Here we are at the start of the third week of flower. Still stretching and trichomes are just starting to appear. Anyone have any advice from what you can see in these pictures? It looks congested under the net but airflow is good. I might also be buying the Viparspectra KS3000 soon. Def need it since par levels are all over the place…. Hit me with your wisdom, good, bad, or indifferent! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

6 Likes

Looking good!!! She will just keeping stacking it on from here. Doing a great job!
:grin::+1:

4 Likes

My favorite kind of flowers :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

She’s getting some nutrient burn. Do you think a stronger light will stop it?

2 Likes

Light and nutrient burn are 2 different issues Growmie. The burnt leaf tips are letting you know that the plants have hit the nutrient PPM threshold. Are you monitoring run off PPMs and PH :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Hey bud, how ya been? I switched over to a self-watering fabric pot base so no more runoff. PPM feed is 800. I read (somewhere) that more PPFD would allow better nutrient uptake. I’m currently running two 100W lights, hanging offset so the PPFD is low (300) in some areas but high (800) in others. IDK WTF I’m doing :joy: Been lucky to make it this far :four_leaf_clover: Thanks for the help brother :pray:

1 Like

What’s your guess? How much time left until harvest?

2 Likes

My guess is 5 weeks.
Happy growing!

1 Like

Upper leaves are starting to yellow. I fed a little extra nitrogen. Hope it helps.

2 Likes

4 Likes

@Mud : Nice~N~frosty looking Brother ᕙ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ I would say buy the looks of her a few weeks longer, just watch the pistils change color from orange~ brown/ trichromes , clear to amber color, I like about 70% amber,

2 Likes

Holy sweet crap this is your first??? You grow other stuff and have a green thumb or something??? Good lord you are dialed in!

1 Like

Haha! Thanks @OnTheCheap. I’ve raised a few kids to adulthood… Figured a weed would be easy :joy::joy: It wasn’t as easy as I thought but soon I get to reap them rewards! :smoking:

1 Like

Haaaaa!!! Ok ok…that my friend was the perfect response.

1 Like