Seriously… only 2 for 2024

It can be used as a topdressing on top pf the soil, you can also use it to make yur own soil in the beginning as well. Its compatible with all bagged soils. You do not need to water to tun off, just maintain a consitent soil moisture so that the microbiology can do all the work! Topdress every 21 days and cover with soil or compost to help it break down quickly. If ypu check out our @lost.hwy.farms or @roadsideorganics.ok instagtams i have severl how to videos, and a youtube page connected to the website with some great info.

Shipping to NY is super affordable (flat rate usps) we ship alot tp NY! Let me knownif i can help in any other way! P.S. if you email the website it will be me as well!

6 Likes

will-farrell-wedding-crashers

Everything including the tables look amazing. Go Cali…go Cali! :joy::sunglasses::metal:t2:

5 Likes

I can’t tell if there’s runoff or not. The wine barrels are sitting on top of the soil in my raised bed, then below that is our native soil. But I do water quite a bit, especially with it being this hot out. I also make sure to water the whole raised bed to keep the worms and nematodes happy :slight_smile:

Yup, I’m following you on IG and watched some of the vids.

6 Likes

Thank you Shade!!!~

4 Likes

Watering till runoff definitely isn’t an issue, just not necessary like with synthetic or some liquid nutrients. The microbes do all the work around here.

6 Likes

Sounds good!!! I’m getting excited! I can’t wait for it to get here!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for responding! This information is so fruitful, literally! I’m so happy for the hands-on experience with companies like yours. It truly makes buying a lovable experience. I look forward to trying your new topsoil and getting my. Right now I’m using back to the roots organic potting soil Mix With pearl light or pumice. I think I’ll stick to top dressing every 21 days instead of mixing it all up in the soil. I’m also going to check you out Instagram and YouTube if you have much love and growing and thank you so much.

5 Likes

My Condolences never easy loseing a mother or father I haven’t had much time to check or post here working overtime get rough so do you know anything about fast version plant’s I have 3 Sugar Haze plant’s that have flowering signs I picked up a pack not realizing they were fast version beans I don’t have any problem getting some Early Bud’s it’s going to take my photos awhile to finish

8 Likes

You’ll just have some staggered harvests.

5 Likes

Hmmm interesting It definitely looks skinny mabey it will be so good I’ll just need a pin joint? I know there’s a photo Sugar Haze guess I’m asking what is this crossed with since it’s not ruderalis like Auto’s

5 Likes

No way of knowing what it was crossed with u bless it shows it on the breeders site

4 Likes

Sounds good I’ll check it out If it’s good I’ll try growing it again It’s compact and short for a Sativa I don’t think we will ever get bored with this hobby Thanks for your input as I’m still learning more about Growing

6 Likes

5 days since last update. They are all going crazy and I’m crazy in love with them :slight_smile:

I keep lst’ing them, they are still just over 2 feet tall. With me needing to be gone for a week soon, they are just going to be left to stretch. Found a few leaves with my normal ‘weird brown spot’ on them (I think I get this every singe year but it never gets too bad but I’ve never figured it out either)

Over the last 5 days, they’ve been watered 3 times. 1 with plain water, 1 with a top dressing of kelp and worm casting (watered in with a mix of water. cal/mag, epsom, insect frass, and superthrive). The third was water and fish sludge from out fish pond (diluted about 10:1)!

17 Likes

Nice update!

8 Likes

Thank you sir! I appreciate it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Wow… those girls really like the new digs. They all look great! So does that dab wad… and the muffins. :drooling_face:
Smart cat too. :joy::sunglasses::metal:t2:

6 Likes

They’re so huge and beautiful! :star_struck: Blessings to you sister!!!

4 Likes

Yes they do love the new digs! Those muffins were made with blueberries that I picked 1 hour earlier! Can’t get much fresher than that!

9 Likes

Curse you Cali! Now I have to go search the pantry for make-shift artificial blueberry muffin mix. :face_exhaling::wink::rofl::rofl::sunglasses::metal:t2:

6 Likes

LOL! Do they make such things? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes