Seeds in Rockwool

Heavy emphasis on a tree. :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Update on the little ones and the getting-bigger ones. I still haven’t chopped Zkittlez but it’s part of a bigger plan now. I will be removing her from the room tonight. My wife babysits her friend’s kids on Mondays, so I didn’t want a giant weed monster hanging to dry in the bathroom they use when they visit. She’ll get chopped, washed and hung after work (that thing again). Then I’ll be rotating Matunaska, Caramelo, and Acapulco Gold 1978 x Sour Cherry Mids into the room. I’m going to need to figure out how to gain more actual physical space - this project is going to take over every inch I have.

PBB got spray number 4 (I think?) and I’m dangerously low on STS. I ordered another 8oz bottle but I think I’ll go through the effort of learning how to make it after this bottle. A shortage of time has me not caring about the science today.

My 1gal grow offs, and Tony

And the PBB, lsd, Marmalate, and Black Amnesia

8 Likes

Peanut Butter Breath is being an outstanding sport.

Nads, here we come!

10 Likes

Peanut butter breath is some dank dank. Got a lbs of that a few months ago. Even tripple bagged the smell gets thru.

4 Likes

That’s why she was my candidate for breeding. Never smoked it myself but by all accounts she should be massive buds, trichome filled, stanky as f**k, and a heavy hitter to smoke. Sounded to me like traits I’d want in any plant - so she’s getting bred with a series of fast-flowering strains. The end result will, hopefully, be a number of extra smelly, extra potent, extra fast flowering crosses. :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Did you buy seeds for thus strain. Id love to know where i could find some. I saved half that lbs i had for myself, and not one damn bean. I usually get one here and there. But no pb breath seeds for me

2 Likes

I got em from Canuk Seeds up in Canada. I was actually incredibly bold and only bought 1 seed. Can’t believe I managed to get it to germ, survive the seedling phase, and get all the way here. Testament to their genetics, imo.

7 Likes

Zkittlez is down, White Widow has taken her place. Cleaned up a bunch of dead leaves that fell off the Zkittlez and man! Nice and clean.

Also trimmed up my Granddaddy Purple, but I gotta admit I got super lazy and just stripped it down into the trim bag.

Still gotta trim the Oblongata Piñata. Not sure I have the willpower to do it.

10 Likes

Proud of you my friend! I have two scales and located one!

2 Likes

That’s the best! About time :joy::rofl::v:

2 Likes

LOL every time I get organized I never remember where I organized or someone organized it for me :rofl:

Someone needs scissors or a sharpie my storage bins get raided.

4 Likes

Seriously Gray I have a clone/seed starting bin, 2 harvesting bins, a supplements I have to try bin, gummy making bin, seed cooler, binder of notes and references, and a shelf of nutrients.

I have started putting sharpies and trimmers in every bin just in case someone borrows.

2 Likes

I have two trim bins, two canna brushes, probably eight pairs of trimmers, two large hedge clippers, etc etc etc. I cannot tell ya how much crap I’ve got and I have no idea where it really is. I used a serrated bread knife to chop down Zkittlez. :joy:

10 Likes

Oh dang Tarzan just packed away my big ass trimmers for the trunk and branches in the shed🤣 but I do have two bread knives and a sharpener.

4 Likes

LOL. I thought all that was just normal for growing LOL. I am soooo unorganized this year. I’m usually very organized but now I’m only home on the weekends and my grow area and supplies look like a hurricane blew through.

I did have to use a carpenter saw to cut down the male sneaky freaky but only because the stalk was too big for clippers…

4 Likes

Sounds like me with tape measures. I have a dozen throughout the house and can only find one small one when I need one.

I feel your pain…lol​:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Ok I literally lol at the bread knife thing. I couldn’t find my drywall saw (which I have been using to chop) last go round so I used a small bread knife too.

Dollar general has their garden stuff 25% off right now so for about $6.50 I got som proper pruning shears

6 Likes

I bought one just for chopping. It works so well

5 Likes

Just got back. I’m gonna be one proud plant parent when these gals are all done. Peanut Butter Breath already spilled a little pollen - not a lot, but I’ve got my fans on low pointed right at her now to blast the pollen back (hopefully) onto the rest of the room. In another day or two I’ll evaluate whether it’s time to shake the sacs into my pollen tray or not.

I do need a new reservoir, the one I’m using leaks like a sieve if there’s more than 15 gallons of water in it. :man_facepalming: that’s the price I pay for cheap plastic.

9 Likes

I need to go through and provide some legitimate updates soon. Today all I thought to snap a shot of was Tony, @Lacewing ’s Mob Boss.
She’s a cute little freak. Gonna up-pot and top her soon.

11 Likes