Second Grow White Widow Inside using soil

@Kapelady I will miss you!! Make sure you check in on my grow before you go and say goodbye. Maybe you’ll be around on the site? You’ve been so helpful, it’s been great chatting with you… you’ll be back for your third grow. I set my tent up and only big bud and amnesia haze fit inside comfortably, two biggest girls and four down in other tent look happy. I’ll take pics when I can, they are getting big. This hobby is definitely consuming but worth it. I’m really going to enjoy smoking my own weed, must feel very rewarding. Please stay in touch :grimacing:

1 Like

@bonnie1…Oh honey I’m not going anywhere…just because I am not doing an immediate grow after this grow doesn’t mean I won’t be checking in! Besides not finished with this grow yet…more pics to come all the way up to cutting day! Anytime you want to talk to me …just let me know!

I’m so glad to hear that… I’ll be watching everything right up to the end with you! I think my girls will be growing for the whole summer but I already see a lot of new growth branching off, looks like little bud clusters, but I know its not called that. I’ll be checking in with you this weekend and taking pics also… :grimacing:

1 Like

Okay it is a little more than 10 weeks for my girls …so here is the last pictures of them before I cut them to dry this afternoon:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Sorry for individual postings…but something wasn’t working right with uploading all the pics at once.

4 Likes

Okay job is done cut and hanging for 2 weeks in tent:

3 Likes

Anticipation @Kapelady

1 Like

This is the greatest! You got your own weed hanging there, lol… I know this is you’re second grow but for me it’s the first time I’ve seen buds drying in the air like that. That’s two auto plants at 10 weeks, that’s amazing! I’ve bought two tents and didn’t get one tray or anything extra. I need something like that to hang mine up, I’m going to follow what you did, thanks Kapelady…I’ll post pics tomorrow :grimacing:

1 Like

@bonnie1…It’s still pretty good because it’s not old yet…only my second grow and getting better each time! Now as I told you…Job Lot…Greenhouse $20.00 …and it comes with a few racks…I just take them out and only use one. Sometimes getting equipment on the “cheap” has extra perks! And yes 10 weeks and a couple of days…that’s all autos take! Now two weeks hanging and then I cut the stems and weigh the buds and put them into jars for one month.

@bonnie1…I’ll keep checking in and will give the total weight of my grow in 2 weeks and will keep an eye to this forum until my next grow which will be in the fall.

Thanks Kapelady I appreciate it. I have a lot of reading to do plus all your information should help me along… plus all the help from everyone at ILGM! I’m taking pics tomorrow but really think I’m just growing in veg right now. Girls drinking a lot of water too… getting real big :rofl: This has been great!

1 Like

@bonnie1…Yes I would like to see pics! Haven’t seen them in a while…quick note if you take pictures every week then you and others can see how much they’ve grown or if there are any problems.

1 Like

I do have other pics on my iPhone that I take regularly. Believe me, I’m keeping track cause I’ll be growing forever now or as long as I can smoke mj. I’ll take pics tomorrow. The humidity in tent in my bedroom (I’ll take pic of that tomorrow) finally went down to 55 only with AC and door to tent open a little like you suggested. Just need to see how far I can get humidity down for flowering and harvest stages. I do have trouble with pics coming out wrong but I’ll get it eventually :smiley:

1 Like

@bonnie1…my point being is that you post here weekly pics of your girls…that way if you run into any problems others can recognize what’s wrong a lot easier by having a historic insight.

1 Like

@bonnie1…humidity…hmm…I have for 2 grows kept the humidity at around 90%. Now that I am drying I have the humidity at 66%

1 Like

I just want to give a heads up on humidity, keeping around 75% in veg is the optimal point, when in Flower keeping humidity around 45% is best, temps in veg should be around 80 degrees and in flower 75 degrees, this is in farenheit. See @bonnie1, @Kapelady was right! Also, to get dense buds keeping daytime temps around 73 degrees and letting it lower five degrees less at night will help.

2 Likes

Thanks for that information. Right now my humidity is lower cause I have AC on so temp is 77 and humidity gets up to 80 but has gotten down to 55 some nights and days. Right now it’s 65. Trying to see if I can get it to 45. Haven’t been able to so far. Too much damn rain!!! That’s the smaller tent, the bigger tent is hotter and more humid, plants are all in veg, these are smaller girls, so it’s ok right now but I have a definite humidity problem :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Less plants will mean less humidity, watering frequency, and, try using a dehumidifier.

1 Like

I have a small dehumidifier already. I think it’s the garage where the big tent is. It’s damp…cold in winter, hot in summer. Can’t spend a large amount of money on that right now. I’ll find other alternatives if I can. I have an oscillating fan, turbo fan, dehumidifier and 4 plants in one tent. A fan and 2 plants in another tent in my room with AC. It’ll be fine. Has to be cause I have to cut back on costs for awhile :grimacing:

1 Like