Second go with DWC

I usually do my last major pruning at about 4 weeks after flip, basically just before they start to show buds. Again pruning off everything except the top few nodes on each branch and removing any weak branches.

3 Likes

@mardy

Don’t see any mention of what strain you are growing, so curious to know?

2 Likes

morning Mardy…during Veg phase I typically defoliate as soon as I cannot see thru the canopy…mostly every 6-7 days just depends on how she is filling in…she is looking good growmie…

3 Likes

Morning all,

@StevOz got them in Amsterdam from another seed bank.

Have got two different strains. One was 60-40 indica (main strain) and the other was 70-40 (sativa), main Issue is when I got home I couldn’t remember which bag were the indica or saliv seeds. Rookie mistake which I won’t do again… :joy::rofl::exploding_head:

@StevOz @Retiredoldguy will definitely be plucking tonight when the lights come back on.

But I think she’s looking nice now.

Changed reservoir last night and hopefully keeps going along the same track.

Have a great day everyone… :+1:

3 Likes

morning Mardy…back from camping…your grow is looking good …I can see light thru it but she will fill that in quickly so be ready to help her to breathe and remove more fans and little branches that never will really grow or produce anything worth keeping…

2 Likes

Welcome back from the camping expedition @Retiredoldguy

Did a small pluck last night and took a lot of the small stems and bigger leaves out.

Another week or so and I think I might flip.

What do you guys think?

Next week will be the 8 weeks.

2 Likes

morning Mardy… think about how much height you have to grow in …she will double in height and maybe more but at least double when you flip to 12/12…I do mine at 6 weeks so that I get a harvest at around 120 days from sprout…

my shroom bag and girls for your viewing pleasure

and my poly girl…see that double headed bud in the middle

have a great smoking session today…

3 Likes

@Retiredoldguy :flushed::exploding_head: that’s amazing.

I think I might dump my last load of veg and change the time.

1 Like

Morning all,

Have now changed to 12/12 and placed net across.

The stretch begins…

2 Likes

Looking good @mardy you look like having a full tent!

2 Likes

@StevOz shes getting there.

Hey everyone,

the ph has been right one the ball at 5.8 before changing to fruit formula but now keeps dropping from 5.8 down to a steady 5.6.

I’ve been adding ph up to get this back up but in a mater of a hour it’s back to 5.6. Looks good and starting to stretch like no tomorrow.

Is this anything to worry about.

3 Likes

ph changes are normal as the plant consumes the nutrients it will cause ph changes depending on what it consumes.

3 Likes

morning Mardy…back from camping…during flower as she takes in more of the Phosphate and Potash P&K she will make the ph head towards 4… and during veg when she is taking in more of the Nitrogen she will make the PH head towards 7…in my grow setup I don’t try to adjust the ph after the initial nutrient mix and change out…I let her move the ph where she wants it during the change out period which is 7 days for me…this works in my setup

3 Likes

well it is that time again Mardy…all buds TV is streaming in my grow room…BBQ, ranch water and some good smoke to round the lunch time hour out…hope your day is as good…

1 Like