Scrug, new build, indoor, hydro, Lucas formula

I like her thinking :+1:t2: need that daytime smoke :metal:t2::green_heart::cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Smart wife! Love my sativas

4 Likes

She takes her daily gummy, made from sativa, time it wears off in the evening, she sleeps like a baby.
But I have enough shake to last 10 years.

4 Likes

@Mntmannw
You’re gonna have a lot going on for sure.
Glad you got a new hip to keep up with all this. LOL

4 Likes

5 lil ladies have their heads above ground. Trouble getting the 6th to even show her tail.
PH 5.67, PPM 740, tent temp 86 lights on, around 70 lights out. Lights 18/6. RH is low at 26% but I installed two humidifiers yesterday, came up from 12% to 26% in 6 hours. Will use the chart @kaptain3d provided to try and maintain the correct RH.
Trying a new line up of nutes this time around suggested by @Dman1969, canna aqua line. Although @Dman1969 doesnt use the aqua line as he isn’t hydro, I will let him know how it goes.
Using umol’s suggested by @AfgVet. Tried the lighting of 12/12 from day one and wasn’t happy with it as my yield was very low, although you can get one more harvest per year, I only ended up with about 25% of my normal. So although I will have 1 less harvest per year, I should end up about 300 to 400% more yield.
Along with the canna aqua nutes I’m going to use Silica Blast and HydroGaurd, and cal/mag as needed but not the entire grow.
Any suggestions or advice is always welcomed (and needed).
Once I get the 6th to pop, I will list my line up.
Happy growing
@StonedCold13 @RightAway @Thumper @ThatHydroCouple @FUKAZ28 @OGIncognito and so many more.
Please feel free to tag anyone that may be interested in my journey and that might have good advice.

9 Likes

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: I’ll be chillin :metal:t2::green_heart:

3 Likes

Mt. Man I’ll be checkin up with ya…I am over here waiting for paint to dry…from milky to amber… some buds still finishing but mostly finished. Can’t be far off now.

Thats a Fat Bastard bud in the canopy…real chunky pineapple :pineapple: lookin buds…

Still got a way to go…Happy Growing

5 Likes

Congrats Daddy O :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

@OGIncognito Howdy OG…thats some of the bud all your good advice helped to produce…hadn’t seen you out lately…Thanks Again OG… Happy Growing :blush:

4 Likes

Plants are tree top tall Brother. Hopefully I can get a few runs going soon, I’m still stuck out here in Colorado :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Good deal!! Will be watchin

3 Likes

5 have their heads out of the clay pebbles, 6th one just popped and placed into hydro today.
3 OreoZ from premium cultivators, 2 Girl Scout Cookies Extreme from ILGM, and 1 Tropicana Cookies from ILGM.
Water temp 67
Tent temp 85 lights on
RH 36, bringing it up, it was 19, have two humidifiers running
PH 5.67
PPM 870
Umol’s 900 to 987
Using a new (to me) nutes this time, canna series, silica and Hydrogaurd and as needed cal/mag.
Using 6 scrog tables.
Let the good times roll

5 Likes

With my lights on I’m hitting temps in the 90’s, if I increase my air intake into the tent, and then increased my outtake, to get more air moving, would that lower the temps some? I have a small fan blowing between the top of each plant and the light to help move air!!

3 Likes

Yes :+1: try and pull a lil more out than in until you have a lil negative pressure. Tent ) (
Cool air in bottom warm air exhaust out top :wink:

6 Likes

@Low @kaptain3d
Lighting is my biggest unknown. I think I’m over lighting, I have a 10x10 tent, 6 plants, all 6 are on scrog tables, due to the size of the tables, 3x3, I’ve spread them out in the tent, so in my lack of knowledge mind, I figured I need 1 light per plant, I have two spider farmer SE 7000’s, 1 HLG 600 ( I think), 1 green beam 450w, 1bloom plus XP-4000., which was all the room I had for lights, so 6 plants and 5 lights. I’m only about 2 1/2 weeks from popping, so they are still young. I’m shooting for 1000 umol’s which at full power I’m closer to 960 umol’s due to the height of the scrog tables.
Is this over kill?

3 Likes

SE 7000’s 4x4/5x5

Hlg 600 4x4/5x5

Guessing a 3x3 almost 4x4 for the bloom plus and green beam

I’m not entirely sure how to answer. I wouldn’t say anything is a waste, as long as your coverage is where it should be for each and you are taking full advantage of the whole footprint. I’d have 4x4 scrogs under the se7000s and HLG 600, then 3x3 under the others. You may spend a prolonged period of time with just single plants under the larger fixtures. More common to do 4 plants under those. I try to get to around 500-600 ppfd in veg around flip/end of transition and build up to 900-1000 in flower. Give or take.

3 Likes

I will post pics as soon as I have time, but today is consumed with making 20 pounds of jerky.
With a 10x10 tent, I have 3 plants along the back wall with 2 se 7000’s above them, and they cover it all.
So I take it I have it backeards as far as lighting? I should have a little less starting out in veg and build in bloom to more? I have usually done 900 to 1000 to start in veg, then about 4th week of flower turn it down to end around 600 to 700 umol’s.

1 Like

It should be ok. As long as they react well. I like to make sure to take advantage of the whole lighting footprint to max the yield. :call_me_hand:t3: whether it’s 1 plant or 4 it’s still possible to yield well. Just veg times will vary.

3 Likes

Here is the layout, when they get bigger and fill in the tables, it’s going to be covered up.
I have never had an issue in veg or early flower stage, my issue has always been late flower, I used to get small buds until I upgraded the lights, last two grows it’s foxtailed, which if I’m not mistaken is normally light stress?

3 OreoZ’s under 2 se 7000’s

Girl Scout Cookies Extreme under an HLG 600

Girl Scout Cookies Extreme under the bloom plus 3000

Tropicana Cookies under the Green Beams 450W.

And for any wood workers out there, my just finished coffee table

9 Likes

A little better shot

9 Likes