Scrug, new build, indoor, hydro, Lucas formula

Is this what I think it is? Don’t tell me I got nanners

@Dman1969 @RightAway @StonedCold13 @OGIncognito @AfgVet

6 Likes

What thing might that be? So accustomed to what I have hanging I don’t see it lol

1 Like

That looks just like a female calyx to me… :nerd_face:

9 Likes

<—— breathing easier, was thinking I might have to harvest early

6 Likes

:joy::joy: that’s a curtain covering a window in the room. I used it in my old grow spot to hide my tents when my garage door was open :love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

Going to get my microscope on some of these tomorrow just to see where I am

6 Likes

Agree with @kaptain3d :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

I do remember seeing that pic from the old spot, probably commented on in then too :upside_down_face::shushing_face: wake and bake on them LCMx s got me :rocket: blasted this AM :green_heart::metal:t2:

6 Likes

Right on Brother and wish I was joining you :love_you_gesture:

6 Likes

Yup, just some female calyx, no need to be alarmed

Nanners literally look like a banana growing out of the bud

7 Likes

@kaptain3d has you covered Brother. :sunglasses::v::+1:

6 Likes

I think I’ve decided to build my room in my shop. Thinking 8’x24’ with 12’ ceilings so they can grow as tall as they want to, lol.
Main grow room 8’x16’, drying, trimming room 4’x8’ and another 4’x8’ storage room which will also house my canned foods that we make each year, like applesauce, apple butter, pear butter ect.
Thinking I can get two rows of 2 1/2’x 2 1/2’ scrog tables, probably 10 tables in all. At least R-19 walls, floor and ceiling so it’s easier to control temp and humidity. Still in the planning-thinking stage so if anyone has any ideas, nows the time to voice them :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Priorities :metal:t2::green_heart::cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Took my first pics of trichromes today, nothing worth posting, they all have at least a month left.
Once they are done, need to trade tents, already have one tore down and ready, this will give me the room in the shop to start building my room, hopefully have it done about the end of the year, sooner I hope, but we will see.
Next grow I’m thinking 1 each of these:
Moonshine cookies
Purple punch
Girl Scout cookies extreme
Durban poison
Wedding cake
And 2 blue dreams
That should make a good variety pack

5 Likes

Happy Valentines Day ya’ll gonna stuff myself on deep fried wild Alaskan caught Halibut, and deep fried (store bought) big shrimp.

5 Likes

That actually sounds like a great variety pack…I’ve been seeing a Golden Pineapple I would like to try…Happy Growing

4 Likes

Day 74 from popping, 12/12 light schedule from day one. PPM 1110, PH 6.01, tent temp 77, RH 63%.
They all looked good until the last couple of days, now one is turning brown on the leaves, and some others are getting yellow tops on the leaves.

And a shot of all of the ladies

5 Likes

How’s your RH…that struck me as possible bud rot…

1 Like

1 Like

63% just checked the chart from @StonedCold13 it looks like I should be at 50% RH

3 Likes