RSO That TASTE!

Thanks!! I am going to try to google for the THC gummy recipe that I can print so I can go step by step. Now I’m kinda wondering what RSO is even FOR. lol

I have a QWET recipe printed, which reduces it down to the ‘black gooey stuff’ that tastes terrible!

Would this be a printed version you would use?

https://emilykylenutrition.com/wprm_print/41331

2 Likes

I just had to drop my limited experience with RSO after seeing the title.

Buddy gave me a glob of it one night while we were camping with our families last summer. Did nothing for me but did get stuck to my front tooth real good. Had one black tooth for the rest of the camping trip :joy:

4 Likes

:rofl:. And did it taste awful?

1 Like

Thank you. I can make gummies. I just believe it need to know how to make the oil vs that awful tasting RSO. lol

1 Like

Absolutely it would, if you cant metabolize it in a way that gets you high. Try next edible time to make with lecithin or even take a few lecithin caps along with it.

How about making cancers shrink and go away naturally!

4 Likes

That would be awesome.

1 Like

This is what RSO is about if you haven’t seen it before its a great watch.
Yes, everclear is for sure a solvent. Its beyond that though. It has something to do with the molecular charge of the solevent and its polarity (+/- charged ions) pulls stuff outta the raw plant that leaves that taste that rso is known for. There are lotsa ways to infuse oil. For convenience I recomend and infuzium 420 or magical butter machine for making your infused oils and tincture. You can also use a crockpot with temperature control, or as you saw in the video you can make it in an oven or on the stove top.

2 Likes

Effing terrible!!

Funny thing is he brought some flower of the same plant he made the RSO from and it was awesome and it’s like dude… why?

3 Likes

And stuck to your tooth
The gift that keeps on giving

3 Likes

Well not to mention we were also rough camping on an island in the middle of the forest for like three or four days so I didn’t have like a mirror that I could see to scrape the shit off my tooth. Spent like two days looking like meth mouth :grin:

3 Likes

you’d have fit RIGHT in around here in the Appalachians hahaha :smiley:

2 Likes

We use the levo 2 for infusing. It is so simple

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like