Round 2x2 ❄️ North to Alaska

Yep. Immediate conversational turn off. Shame too, those conversations/debates can be fun and educational.

As for coco and watering schedules, that can be a pain. Lots of things out there to mitigate that though. I just switched because I kept getting bad batches of soil. Gave up. Lol

5 Likes

Right. Probably a fairly smart guy that with a better attitude could be very valuable asset to many. But there is a time and a place for that stuff, and simply helping that member could have been done with way less effort than trying to point why he was right and everyone else is wrong.

4 Likes

This Forum is a wonderful place !!! We are all here to help one another and share in all of our successes. I think we would all agree that theres no one right way to grow. Sometimes maybe we don’t express ourselves in the proper way but everyone here genuinely cares about the others and their growing concerns…thanks everyone for keeping it real…this is so pretty I have to share…

Flat canopy makes me smile…Happy Growing

9 Likes

Cant do it much better than that haha. Im ready to see them close to harvest. By then they will have ran you out of the grow and took over the room :rofl:. Crazy how much they have grown and filled in man! Your killing it :grin:.

4 Likes

Thanks Abu…I’m givin’ er all she’s got Captain…I tuck and weave and tie…gotta wear my ninja :ninja: suit cause you gotta move like a cat in there now…

Kick off your shoes and stay awhile… 82° and sunny

11 Likes

Daaaaaahmmmmm the jungle

8 Likes

Quick update while the charcoal gets right haha. Plant is looking great!! Filling in nicely. Hopefully it wont be to much longer till all the little nooks and crannies are filled in and i can send this sucker to flower! I know this plant isnt going to bring the numbers the first one did so im kicking the idea around of doing the free autoflower seed i got oudoors. Hopefully whatever i can pull off that will make up for lost canopy this run

10 Likes

See thats Freaking amazing Beav. Cola forests at its greatest, WOW.
If ya think about it what we do and see with the plants its just simply amazing, and the cycles are a great thing also. Out with the old in with the new. Keep up thegreat jobmy friend

7 Likes

I just wanted to give you a big pat on the back Brother, i can only speak for myself but the nervousness and not knowing what to do gets overwhelming. I read through and alls i read is a Pharmer thats got it going its not all figured out yet but thats what makes it so awesome here. The support and Friendships, cant beat that brother HotRod. Win win situation.

8 Likes

Thanks B!!! :grin: wouldn’t be here without you man! Feel like i finally got some breathing room lol. Deer season is over now, having to gear towards turkeys now lol. Hope all is well over in Bungerville!!

7 Likes

Brother all is good so many great Pharmers. Thats what makes it great. Newest issue but it looks like ive grasped it by the short hairs. You know most of our issues is self inflicted lol. The gils just look at us like oh know now whats he going to try. Its nice getting caught up it just never lasts long.

5 Likes

Sounds like welded contacts on a relay

5 Likes

Truer words have never been spoken lol.

Thats the conclusion i came to as well

These should be here in the next couple days. It hasn’t acted up since i pecked on it but its dont this before so maybe this will fix it :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

You got this!

5 Likes

Only when its needed or convenient.
Relays are peculiar and should have bleeders for safety.

Best true story from my sea time.
I was told while in training as a tadpole. Watch out for a specific anomaly peculiar to NG-GRUMMAN Interface Devices (AN/USM 429, 467 and others). Have Galvanic corrosion interference with precision OHM circuitry, Only took five years to find example. Manual Chassis Shorting to ground, raised OHM readings.

3 Likes

Did a little trim and tuck this evening. Screen is 89% full lol. Probably gunna flip in the next few days. Normally it takes 2 days and a feeding for her to bounch back from trimming and tucking. Probably friday night?? :thinking:
Before

After

Hope everyone is having a good evening!! I think i may drink me an extra glass of chocolate milk this evening and hit the hay! Im wore out :sweat_smile:.

13 Likes

That 1st pict is golden!

7 Likes

Sometimes they have to get ugly to get pretty again lol. Usually about 24 hours after tucking they are all turned right side up again and then in 3 days you cant even tell i took any vegetation off. These plants amaze me every day :sweat_smile:.

7 Likes

Looking Good Abu…somehow I’ve got to get a picture of this tuck and weave job I’ve been working on…its about 3 hrs. A night…I’ve been pinning to the net with bailing wire pins…its therapeutic…lol…these plants are still growing 3" a day…now its time to start tying down the 'Bucket Brigade ’ as some of the taller members are shoulder height…gonna be some fat colas I’m thinking…Happy Growing

3 Likes

Im ready to see your harvest lol. I hope you have help lined up to trim :sweat_smile:

Honestly with the amount of plants you have and the size they are im surprised it dont take longer lol. Id never get done :sweat_smile:

4 Likes